BONUS CHAPTER ~ 2

Surprise, surprise.
CONTAINS 18+ CONTENTS!

POV :~ HRIDYA

Nothing could have been so perfect. My life, along with my own family, made out of love, complete love.

Aadya, Reyansh, Aarav and me.

Aadya, now five years old. And our Rey, 6 months old. Cute like his sister was, when I had first met her. And anger oh my God, just like his father, when I first encountered him on our first night.

Such a naughty child, he doesn't like any kind of food. Very choosy about his clothes and toys, attention grabber, needs attention from everyone when two kids are present in the room.

Aarav, his age accelerating, but truly, he is ageing like a fine wine. Still so handsome, just mine.

It was after Rey's birth, when we came to know that Di, was divorcing jiju. Fuck jiju. Was divorcing Shivam. The bastard. And I was so happy that day.

Aarav supported her when he heard that she was finally ready to free herself from his clutch. She said that she just wanted her child to become big, so that he can understand things and when he turned 10, she finally decided to move on. He helped her to get the complete custody of Karthik. Not to forget, Shivam tried too, to threaten di and get Karthik but few tricky moves from Aarav and our lawyer helped her to get Karthik's complete custody.

They're divorced. Di lives her life on her own and also, she works in the same company as Aarav. Also she looks after maa, papa passed away barely four months ago, out of heart attack.

It was emotional, partially emotional for me, but completely emotional for maa. Whatever he was, she had spent half of her life along with him. She is slowly accepting the present and turning normal day per day.

Life has been good lately.

"I'm feeling really nervous jaan," I heard his voice from beside me.

Yes, he was sitting beside me.

At Aadya's school.

In the auditorium.

It was annual day function at Aadya's school and father's had to dance along with their daughter's on the stage.

Next performance was his. On the other side of me, Nikita was sitting, as Avi and Aadya are in same school.

"Don't worry Aarav. Everything will be alright," I muttered to him in a low voice.

His legs were shaking. I had never seen him so anxious. And here, he was anxious to perform on stage with his daughter.

I placed my palm on his thigh, caressing it softly,

"You have practised enough. Trust yourself, why are you feeling so anxious."

He shook his head,

"You don't understand. It's not only my performance, it's Aadya's, I don't want to ruin her performance."

I smiled gently and replied, "Aarav. Just breathe in and breathe out. Okay? Relax!".

He nodded his head.

"Next performance, is from the students of standard UKG, along with their fathers. Welcome them on the stage with a big applause."

Everyone clapped their hands to welcome them and I just muttered an 'all the best' to him.

He stood up and I saw some more fathers from the crowd making their way towards the stage.

The song started as the daughter's joined their father's from the back stage.