CHAPTER ~ 44

Do vote guys!!!!

POV :~ HRIDYA

I woke up really early today and took my bath early in the morning. We had planned to visit Ujjain today.

I sat beside Aarav ji and shook him twice.

"Get up Aarav ji, we'll get late."

He moved his body and opened his eyes slowly.

"Good morning, get up come-on."

I took out his clothes from the wardrobe and placed it on the couch.

I stood infront of the vanity mirror and started getting ready. I was wearing a red banarasi saree today which has golden border work on it.

I paired my look with light Kundan jewellery.

I combed my hair into a bun and with the side of my eye I saw him coming towards me.

I applied a bindi on my forehead. He was standing behind me and snaked his hands around my waist, placing his chin on my shoulder.
I filled my hairline with the vermillion and kept the box aside.

He muttered in my ears,

"Bilkul meri biwi lag Rahi ho."

[You're looking just like my wife]

I turned back and asked,

"Hn? Aur aapki biwi kaisi lagti hai."

[Hn? And how does your wife looks like?]

He smiled and feathered my cheeks lightly with his fingers.

He came closer only to whisper in my ears,

"Mandir me Jo Aaj sabse sundar dikhegi na, bilkul uske jaisi."

[Just like the one, who'll look the most beautiful in temple today.]

I chuckled and pushed him lightly.

"Get ready," I said and moved towards the bed to wake up Aadya and he disappeared inside the washroom along with his clothes.

Aadya woke up finally after so many efforts.

After Aarav ji returned, I gave Aadya a quick warm bath and changed her clothes.

Leaving her with her father, I moved out to check whether everyone was ready or not. And yes, everyone was ready and already waiting for us in the hall.

We moved downstairs. Papaji wasn't going to join us so we all settled in one car itself.

Aarav ji was driving.

The journey was silent except for the radio that was playing in the car.

He was wearing a yellow kurta.

When we reached, the temple was too crowded. We worshipped in the temple and by the time we returned back, it was already evening.

When I stepped inside the kitchen to cook food, I came to know that not only the ladies but everyone was fasting in the family.

So, I returned back to my room.
It was a tiring day for Aadya too, that's why she slept early today.

Aarav ji was working on his laptop and I suddenly remembered that I had almost forgotten that I had placed bid on freelancer.

I checked it, but to my luck, I was late.

I placed the bid again today and closed my laptop as night took over.

I shifted to the bed and laid beside Aadya. He was still working.

I wanted him to hold me, but at the same time I didn't wanted to disturb him.