CHAPTER ~ 53

It's Sunday!
My mood wasn't good, so I thought of turning your moods into good one ! Enjoy!

🎯 1.5k votes!!

POV :~  HRIDYA

The most painful and dreadful experience of my life that I've ever faced. I was almost dead but it seems like God has done a favour upon me by returning my lif
Aarav ji has finally confessed his love for me and now, the pain of my injury has reduced because of the love I was getting from him. It really feels like I'm a teenager and some classmate crush of mine has confessed his love for me.

I felt the rush of emotions, like a mix feeling of disbelief, happiness and excitement. Also, love. Someone confessed his love for me. For me. Who has never experienced how love feels like.

My ears were not ready to beleive that Aarav ji, the human for whom I care and love the most after Aadya, confessed that he feels the same way for me. It was moment when I felt stars had aligned in the sky for us.

Moment of happiness. Moment of love. Moment of pure affection.

It's been two weeks, since I've been in the hospital. Finally, the doctor has agreed to discharge me from the hospital.

My head injury pains quite less now. Still, I'll not be able to walk on my own as my left leg is plastered, until two more weeks.

Although the doctor wasn't ready to discharge me soon, but I forced Aarav ji to take me home as soon as possible as I wasn't able to breathe here now. Aadya had visited me just once in the past week. Although she was so close to me, but I wasn't able to touch her, hug her, love her.

And for the entire one week, I was in guilt that her first birthday got spoiled because of me. But, Aarav ji consoled me. He was with me throughout my hard times. He used to feed me, spend the entire night beside me and show me Aadya on video calls.

I was breaking day by day in the hospital and thus it was a necessity for me to escape the hospital as soon as possible.

He entered inside the room along with doctor. The doctor helped him to incline my lying body on the bed.
He pulled out the needles from my hand and then thrusted out the pipes from my body which was a very irritating process.
But I had him, beside me who was caressing my arm gently.

Finally after an hour, we left for our home. The day was turning into evening soon.

He was sitting on the backseat along with me while Aryan ji was driving the car.

His hands were snaked around my waist and my head was lying on his shoulder.

Aryan ji parked the car inside our house.

He whispered inside my ear, "Ready to go?".

I nodded my head.

He opened the door of the car and got outside first. Next, he picked me up in his arms and I circled my free hand around his neck. He walked along with me inside the house and then towards our room, upstairs.

He placed me on the bed carefully and caressed my cheek.

Mumma and Nikita came inside the room. Nikita had Aadya in her arms. She placed Aadya just beside me and I pulled Aadya closer to me with my one hand and hugged her tightly.

My eyes were watery and with her small cute hands, Aadya touched my face and pecked me on my cheeks.

Now, that I had her in my arm, my heart felt relaxed.

Seeing Aadya beside me, Avi also ran to me and sat beside Aadya.

He touched my hand and I held his hands and kissed on it.