CHAPTER ~ 62

POV :- AARAV

I was holding her from behind.

It was 1 at night.

She was sleeping on my arm. After our first intimate session. I was feeling different emotions building up inside me. Emotions of love, emotions of completeness, Emotions of satisfaction.

I whispered in her ear,

"Pull Aadya near us."

She did, carefully and placed her closer to her breasts. Her beautiful face.

Feeling the sudden movement, Aadya turned towards her and whined.

I held her arm and signalled her to turn towards me. Along with Aadya, she turned towards me, Aadya in between us.

I don't know what was I exactly feeling, my heart wanted to cry, I really don't know why.

I felt a lump building up in my throat.

My wife and daughter both were sleeping in my arms. The two most important persons of my life. My heart and my heartbeat.

I felt Hridya's palm on my cheek.

I looked into her eyes and I felt my eyes welling up.

I chewed my lip from inside to control myself.

But her sweet voice invaded my ears,

"Let it flow," she said while caressing her thumb over my cheek.

And this was it.

Tears rolled down from my eyes.

Tears of happiness. Tears of love. Tears of being with my family. Tears of utmost satisfaction.

She caressed my arm and I sobbed, like a kid, holding her palm.

She was wiping my tears continuously. And I was crying, crying and crying.

"Shhh.. It's okay. Stop crying," she cooed me.

I calmed myself down a little.

She leaned forward and kissed on my eyes,

"Mera bachha".

She called me and an instant smile tugged the corner of my lips and tears rolled down more, she wiped it off.

"Mat roiye na aise jaan. I love you na."

Oh my God!

This warmth.

By her words.

Which I craved since a year.

I pulled her closer, giving Aadya enough space in between us. I kissed on her forehead.

"I love you too jaan."

She shifted to her place back, her head still on my arm and Aadya sleeping in between us.

I adored them and she intertwined our fingers.

"I want to shower my entire love upon her," she muttered in a low voice gazing at Aadya.

"And what about me?", I asked quietly.

She feathered her fingers on Aadya's cheek and muttered,

"Whatever left, will be yours."

I whined. "This is wrong. So wrong, you just called me your baccha and here you're doing partiality."

She laughed mutely.

After a good pause she spoke,

"I'm lucky to have you both."

I caressed my fingers upon her head and muttered,