CHAPTER ~ 43

Do vote guys!!!!

POV :~ AARAV

We're back to our home. We met everyone and showed them their gifts which everyone loved. Especially the toys which we had bought especially for Avi.

My most peaceful week in the last one year. I couldn't be more thankful- to myself- that I planned this trip.

Life is back to normal, except the fact that I and Hridya have come closer now. The fact that I've started feeling for her. The fact that I know everything about her now. The fact that now, we both, are happy.

Tomorrow is Mahashivratri and the ladies of the house are busy in the preparations. Hridya and Nikita has went out for shopping and I think they must be surely on their way back to home.

And here I'm sitting with Aadya while she is playing along with Avi. I can bet these two brother and sister duo are going to be the best buddies when they grow up.

After some minutes, Hridya and Nikita entered inside the home and kept all the bags aside.

They went upstairs to freshen up and returned back together in their casual clothes, giggling and gossiping together.

Nikita and Hridya's bond is also different. They don't look like typical sister-in-law's anymore. They look more like sisters.

She came and sat beside me while Nikita sat beside Aryan on the opposite sofa of us.

Hridya gave me a slight smile which I returned back instantly.

"Did she worried you a lot?", she asked in a low voice, only audible to me.

"Nopes, she is enjoying with her big brother since when you left," she chuckled.

She was wearing a plain purple saree and was looking really pretty as few strands of hair were falling lazily on her face.

I snaked my hand slowly around her waist to pull her more closer and she shifted a little towards me but our action was caught by my little brother and his wife.

They started coughing together and she immediately removed my hand from her waist as her cheeks turned pink out of blush.

I gave a death glare to Aryan and he looked away trying to control his laugh.

Hridya stood up from her place and rushed towards the kitchen. Nikita followed behind her.

I guess they'll discuss this now because my brother came and sat beside me to discuss it as soon as they left.

He hit me with his elbow lightly and asked,

"Something's cooking between you?".

"What do you want to listen?", I replied bluntly.

"Tell me yes. Tell me yes," he acted.

"It's nothing like that," I replied.

"Come-on bhaiya. We saw you pulling bhabhi close and stealing glances to look at her. Accept the truth na," he said teasingly.

I inhaled a deep breathe in and replied, "I don't know. But she is good."

"You love her?" He asked directly and my eyes widened.

"Come-on bhaiya, you can tell me."

"I cannot name it. But yes, I feel something for her in a different way. Things have changed," his lips widened with a broad smile and he side hugged me immediately.

"I'm so happy for you two bhaiya. I'm so happy. And I need the credits okay, you cannot ignore that my advice helped you,"

I shot a dangerous glare at him and asked, "Credit? You need credit? Should I give you a credit right now?".