Sword is Loyal

TYSM FOR THOSE 4 PEOPLE THAT LOOKED AT THE ONLY PART I HAVE UNTIL NOW

(i swear i have like... 25 mvps as rocket, lmao)

-----------

       A couple of weeks after that day, Rocket had forgotten all about it. He was so happy about how many MVPs he had gotten that he didn't even remember what happened.
      With all the bux he had gotten, he decided he would buy a couple of gifts and surprise Sword, his boyfriend.
      After his dad dropped him off at the store, Rocket headed inside. He softly smiled and thought about how Sword would react. Since he hasn't talked to Sword in days, he hopes this will keep them together.
      Rocket grabbed a pack of marshmallows and peeps. He made sure to grab flowers, too. He didn't want to forget anything, so he spent some time walking around, checking if he needed anything else.
      In the end, he decided that he would just give Sword the marshmallows, peeps, flowers, and some bux.
     At the cash register, Rocket kept thinking of how happy Sword would be, which put him in a good mood.
     Rocket happily put the flower in his hair.
     When he walked out of the store, Rocket thought of where Sword might be. "Hmm... Where could Sword be?" Rocket asked himself. "Ooh! Maybe at his house?" he started walking toward the direction of Sword's house.
    Sure, Rocket could've asked Zuka to drive him there, but he was so happy that he wanted to walk.
     While on his way, he saw Sword. He looked like he was rushing somewhere. Instead of calling for him, Rocket decided to follow Sword to see where he was going.
    Yes, Rocket did trust Sword, he just really wanted to surprise him. He wanted to have fun, not a boring gift, of course!
       As he followed Sword, he would hide himself behind something in case Sword turned around.
     When he finally saw Sword stop, he realized they were at Slingshot's Cat Cafè. As he watched far behind, he saw Slingshot leave the cafè and walk towards Sword. He held his hand in his hand and they both walked away.
    It left Rocket heartbroken. He froze, not even wanting to point out Sword's sin. "W-what the fuck did I see...?" he whispered to himself.
"N-no.. S-Swords loyal..." Rocket tried to defend himself from the truth he just saw.

"T-this can't be..."

--------

CLIFFHANGER!!!

sorry i wanna keep going but i dont wanna make this short, haha.. :(

419 words