Dreams

does anyone have tips on maining hyperlaser...? uh im trying to main every ranged character rn but idk if ill main scythe

also bro im losing track of the word swocket so im TRYING to tell solarwave sonic and mac (uh my friends that help write) that we should prob just make new books cuz uh

i get anxious when someone points out its no longer swocket angst and it makes me feel guilty srry lmao

-----------

"Fictional characters are hawt..."

          "WHAT!?"

          "I-I mean nothing!!"

          Boombox sat on Shuriken's chair. Uh, well, he was at his house. Boombox was pretty much visiting Shuriken every day now. There was no reason why. He just... did it.

          Shuriken felt better when Boombox visited. He knew that he wasn't alone. Well, he missed Vine Staff. There was no way he could forget her!

          One night, while Shuriken was sleeping. He had a dream.

          Shuriken was in the sky. On a cloud. It felt... fluffy. He saw vines. Vines with flowers on them. Pink flowers, and they seemed to be blooming. Shuriken plucked one, and it reminded him of Vine Staff.

           It took him a moment to realize he was in a dream. When he looked to the right. the faint view of Vine Staff was taking care of her flowers. Eh, it was pretty comforting. She was on a different cloud, a little too far away for him to yell her name. She seemed to be busy with her flowers.

          Shuriken stood up and looked down. If he jumped off the cloud, he would end up falling for eternity in the void. It was scary to think of that, so he sat back down. It was uncomfortable to be there like he was in the backrooms, but Vine Staff was the only person comforting him.

          Shuriken could hear her humming. Music to his ears. He longed to hear her hum again, and this was it.

          The real question was: why was he brought here? What was the point? Why was it so important? Unless it really was just to make him happy, but there was no way!

          Shuriken was getting bored on the cloud. He stood up again and stared down into the void.

          One... Two... Three!

          Shuriken came crashing down into the void. It started getting darker the deeper he went. It was getting weird. These... crazy eyeballs with wings started to appear. The eyes were moving, too! Disgusting! If only Shuriken could just wake up. This was getting really weird. Holy shit...

          Then Shuriken did end up waking up. He sighed in relief.

          Anyways, back to the future, Boombox was... mukbanging.

         "HI GUYS! I'M AT SHURIKEN'S HOUSE, AND I'M GOING TO DO A MUKBANG LIVESTREAM!"

         "Speedrun it! Guys, Boombox is going to do the Caseoh Challenge!!"

           "YES!!"

          "Okay, I'm going outside, though."

         "Ok." Shuriken left Boombox alone and went outside. He breathed in the fresh air and looked up into the clouds. What's it like up there? Shuriken wondered. He took a few steps onto the grass.

         The memories of Shuriken and Vine Staff playing tag. Their mother watching. Those were... the best times. Days before Vine Staff had gotten that curse. Days before it went wrong. Oh my gosh, why... Why did she have to leave so early?

          No, stop thinking about that. Shuriken held in his tears and came back into his house before he started to cry a river. No more, please. He was in a very... sensitive era. Anything could break his heart now, so he had to be careful.

          Well, Boombox looked like he was enjoying himself. It makes Shuriken feel better, too. Shuriken sat next to Boombox and patted him on the head.

          What else could go wrong?

-------

mac already knows rhe answer to that question 😄😄

also sorry guys i have no more ideas for swocker angst and i have no fucking idea what im writing anymore ahahahaa

yeah uh anyways cya tmr if im not lazy and i actually feel like saying words

and im 2k away from 500k in phighting eeeeeeeekk

680 words

swocket angst!!!1!!1! 😭😭😭😭On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara