Escapism

hello sillies!! erm... idk what to say besides skateboard's skateboard is dead forever and ever and will never get replaced /j

---------

Skateboard was feeling anxious in the bathroom and he felt like he wouldn't be able to complete it. "I can't do this shit alone," Skateboard mumbled to himself. He grabbed his phone and clicked on Shuriken's contact. He wasn't really friends with Shuriken, but he didn't have a bad opinion of him. He was pretty cool but also seemed annoying to deal with.

SK8R: hey shuriken can u come help me because rocket is kidnapped in sword's house

Ph1$HY: im here

        Skateboard felt a bit confused by what he meant.  He then heard rattling from the vent above him and looked up. Skateboard then saw Shuriken staring at him with a smile on his face. He got jumpscared and jumped back, but Skateboard didn't make any noise.

       Shuriken jumped down from the vent and stood face-to-face with Skateboard. "Haha, you texted the right person for this job!" Shuriken pointed at himself with both thumbs, which Skateboard just sighed.

       "Listen, this is serious. Rocket is kidnapped and you're making jokes about how weird you are!?" Skateboard whispered.

        "Weird!? I don't have to help you if you don't want me to!"

         "I... Okay! Fine... sorry," Skateboard looked frustrated. Shuriken smiled and walked past Skateboard as if they weren't just trying to hide from an insane yandere that would probably tear them into shreds if he caught them.

         Skateboard was watching Shuriken open the door and walk outside, but when he blinked, Shuriken was nowhere to be found. What the fuck...? Skateboard took a couple of steps out of the bathroom, but he didn't see Shuriken.

         "Psst!" Skateboard turned his head to see Shuriken crawling the ceiling like a spider.

          "What the fuck...?" Skateboard whispered. He started to question how Shuriken was able to do that. Did he have to bend the physics of reality just to do it? He had too much skill for being sneaky.

         Shuriken crept up the stairs, being careful not to trip. He made his way to check if it was clear. When he found out it was, Skateboard and Shuriken had gone upstairs and into a room that looked empty.

         Rocket was sitting with Sword. He was shaking lightly and felt a lot of anxiety. He couldn't stop himself from thinking of how much danger he was in, and he just wished Sword could leave him alone. He wanted to cry his eyes out and be alone until he could find someone to trust. Sword was right next to him, and he was staring at Rocket with a smile. It made Rocket shiver even more, and he wanted to run away, but he knew Sword could easily catch him.

          Rocket swore he heard a little squeak from the vent in front of him, and he looked at it. "Hehe! As a master, I tell you not to worry!" The voice said. It sounded familiar to Rocket as if it was one of the phighters, but he felt a bit of easiness. "You're about to get saved, so get ready!"

          Shuriken burst through the vent while Skateboard kicked open the door. Shuriken started throwing his shurikens at Sword, while Skateboard grabbed Rocket's hand and brought him downstairs. Rocket felt dizzy. This was all happening too fast, and his mind couldn't think of what was happening. He just remembered being in a room while kidnapped, before somehow already downstairs.

           "Stay here," Skateboard ordered him, and he quickly left to go upstairs. Skateboard arrived to see Shuriken playing around while Sword was getting frustrated. Shuriken was too fast for him, but Sword was still able to land some attacks.

           Skateboard yelled, "Let's go! Hurry!" Shuriken realized what Skateboard yelled, and he ran out the doors. Skateboard ran downstairs and grabbed Rocket's hand again before running outside. Shuriken was already gone, and Sword was behind them. He was getting closer by the second, so Skateboard sighed.

           "Rocket."

            "Yeah...?"

           "Keep running," Skateboard said before letting go of Rocket's hand and tackling Sword. Rocket turned around to look at the two, but quickly carried on to run away.

------

okay my sillies, i just got 3 mvps as slingshot today and its my second day maining him!! :3 (well thats because ive been playing phighting for a couple of months)

anyways, HOLY MOLY MACARONI SALAD DRESSING FULL OF SPAGHETTI WITH RANCH ON TOP WE ARE ALMOST AT 6K READS!! I ONLY REMEMBER WHEN I HAD 4 READS AND I WAS SO EXCITED. thank you guys so much <3

770 words