(⚠️) Open the Door!

more more more more warning su!c!d3 (also the picture i have, the blue text is me ofc and my friend is slingshot, she simps for four phighters and i simp for...

--------

     As Rocket was preparing the rope. He heard the doorbell ring, it wasn't normal, it was a very fast pace. As if someone was very impatient. Now, his dad was either driving phighters to their matches, or preparing to open the shop, so Rocket was home alone. He didn't want to answer the door, so he kept working on the rope.

    After a couple of minutes, people were yelling outside, he couldn't hear since they were outside, but he tried to ignore it. He got a bit nervous but stayed focused.

(rewind to see who gets there first!!)

   Skateboard rushed, and he skated his hardest to get to Rocket's house. "FUCK!!" he screamed. He dashed into the wall of Rocket's house and almost fell. He got up, dashed to the front door, and rang the doorbell. He was pressing it so fast, you couldn't count how many times he had already pressed it.

   The next second, Sword shows up. He notices Skateboard and gets in front of him. He starts ringing the doorbell a lot and even banging on it. "GET OUT THE FUCKING WAY!!" Sword yells at Skateboard.

   "I WAS HERE FIRST!" Skateboard yells back, shoving Sword out of the way.

   Slingshot and Shuriken run up to the house, with Vine Staff close behind. They meet up with Sword and Skateboard, who are already trying their best to open the door. "You guys watched the stream, too?" Slingshot asked.

   "Yeah, and now is not the time," replied Skateboard. "I will fucking ruin my skateboard for this..." He grabs his skateboard, gripping it with both hands on each side. "Get out of the way," he warns the others, before banging on the door.

   Sword checks his phone and sees that Rocket flinches at hearing the skateboard. "I don't know if it's good or not, but you made Rocket flinch," Sword tells Skateboard.

  Boombox finally makes it to the group. "IS ROCKET OKAY!?" he asks them.

  "Yeah, he's fine for now," Sword replied, feeling concerned.

   "WE HAVE TO GET IN!" Boombox yells.

   "I KNOW, NOW CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!" Sword yells at Boombox.

   While all of this is happening, Vine Staff thinks of why Rocket would do this. Has something happened that he didn't tell her about? Did Sword finally tell Rocket he was cheating? What happened? Vine staff thought hard, she started to blame herself for not asking if he was okay. Maybe if she noticed sooner, he wouldn't be doing this right now.

  "Vine Staff... are you okay?" Shuriken asks, Vine Staff snaps out of it and looks at her brother with a fake smile.

  "I-It'll be okay, don't worry, Shuriken," she gently tells him with the sweetest voice known to mankind. Shuriken grabs a couple of his shurikens and throws them at the door.

   "Man, I didn't see any red flags," Slingshot whispers to Vine Staff. "What if he's doing it for attention? He is taking his time with the rope,"

   On the stream, Rocket was just reading the comments, some of them were making death threats, or telling him to do it already. While the others were begging him to not do it or that they could talk about it.

-------
hehe, sorry im not doing it yet, more cliffhangers!! ;3 welp, gotta wait a day for the next part cuz im lazy

im sorry guys it is 11:16 p.m. rn

600 words