(⚠️) The Discussion

more warning and im going to try and pull an all nighter since yah

-------

      When the others left the room, Vine Staff sighed and sat next to Rocket. "What happened?" she asked, with a serious look on her face.

      "You know... Sword--He... It was just too much," Rocket sighed. He tried to keep in his tears, but it was too much to think about. Vine Staff relaxed her gaze and hugged Rocket.

      "It'll be okay. Could you tell me what you did?" Vine Staff gently asked.

     Rocket cried, "I just... I bought rope and went home. I then started the stream, found a chair, tied the rope, and was about to do it before you guys came."

     "Do you need a few minutes alone? Please, just don't hang yourself while you have the chance," Vine Staff hugged Rocket.

     "I-I won't..." he sighed. Vine Staff politely left the room to talk to the others. She went downstairs and saw the others panicking while sitting at a table.

     "Yo, is he good?" Skateboard asked.

    "He's fine, I just gave him some time alone," Vine Staff sighed. She sat next to Boombox and Shuriken. When she looked at the opposite side, she saw Sword crying his eyes out. "Sword..." she said softly, "it's okay. He is okay now. You don't have to be worried."

     "I don't want to seem dumb, but what if he is doing it for attention?" Slingshot asked. Skateboard and Sword looked Slingshot dead in the eye. "What?" he asked.

     "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" Skateboard yells at Slingshot, he stands up from the table.

    "Calm down, Skateboard," Vine Staff sighs, making Skateboard sit back down.

      "Do you think he would buy rope for nothing?" Skateboard scoffs.

    "No, but..." Slingshot feels a bit hurt,  "I just wanted to make sure he wasn't wasting our time."

    "Rocket is honest as fuck," Skateboard says in a serious tone, "If he were to buy rope for nothing, I'd be impressed he could make us believe it."

    "That's why," Slingshot replies. He tries to keep his cool as he feels like crying hard inside. He looked at Sword. "Sword, are you alright?" he asked.

   "Y-Yeah... just upset," he cries. He tries to stop crying, but the tears don't stop flowing. The whole table is a mess, and Boombox hasn't said a word this whole time. The others weren't sure what he was thinking about, but they knew he was up to something.

(ill just say how the each of them are doing besides boombox cuz idk what to do for him sorry)

    Sword's whole world felt like it slowed down when he sat down. It was like everything stopped. He didn't want Rocket to leave. He felt like he had a part in this, which might be why he tried to commit it, but all he could do now was wait. He tried to calm down with his crying and just breathe, but nothing happened. Pain entered his brain, and wouldn't leave.

    Slingshot's mind was full of questions. He was the one who might've been the least worried, but he did care about Rocket. He sighed as he looked around the table. He felt uncomfortable and didn't want to be in this situation. Still, he had no other choice but to sit there and deal with it.

     Vine Staff sat there quietly. She knew why Rocket was like this, but she still felt bad. Why didn't Rocket tell her anything? She knew she could've helped him if he said something soon enough. It was painful to think about it. She felt like maybe she did something wrong. Maybe she should've seen the signs. Maybe if she just checked on him nothing would've happened.

    Skateboard cared the most but was also extremely mad. He felt so stubborn. Why would Rocket do anything like this? It was pretty stupid. Skateboard wanted to run up to Rocket and hug him tightly, but the others would just get weirded out. When he found out the reason, he would kill the person that made him sad. He would rip them into shreds, even if it was Rocket's dad. He didn't care who it was. He cared about Rocket badly.

-------

please tell me i did a good job lol

im so hungry

GUYS MEW WITH ME QUICKLY!!  🤫🧏

723 words