Match for Money

oh no my gooses!! looks like theres gonna be a 13x match and rockets gonna get a silly surprise!!!

ALSO TYSM FOR 600 FUCKING READS.

--------

Rocket and Skateboard both went to go phight together. Rocket and Skateboard were tired, they were about to leave before they heard the others screaming how it was going to be a 13X match. The duo got excited and stayed to play.

When Rocket checks which team he's on, he realizes Sword and Slingshot are on the opposing team. He shows Skateboard, and Skateboard gets a bit stubborn.

"Who cares if they're on the other team?" he asks.

"Maybe I do?" Rocket replies. Skateboard feels a bit bad and puts his hand on his shoulder.

Skateboard sighs, "It'll be okay. I'm here, and, we'll probably win." After a couple of minutes of waiting, it's time to vote for a map. They choose between Roblox HQ, Iron Cafè, and Protect Telemon.

"GUYS!! DO ROBLOX HQ!!" Shuriken yells.

"Shuriken, sorry to break it to you. Roblox HQ sucks," Medkit smiles, happy to make Shuriken's day a bit more worse.

"I'll just go for Iron Cafè," Rocket sighs. Skateboard decides to do the same thing. Phighters gather around Valk and Dom. Everyone feels a bit excited to phight.

"This round, the map is Iron Cafè!" Valk exclaims, "It's one of my favorites!" Some phighters cheer, others are upset.

"Iron Cafè is easy for me!" Slingshot brags.

"I wanted Roblox HQ!" Shuriken complains, "I guess this is fine."

* * *

The match is about to start. Rocket sighs, he makes a plan for where he wants to go. He looks at Skateboard. He seems to also be preparing himself. Rocket sighs, he closes his eyes, feeling anxious. He takes a couple of deep breaths.

"THREE!"

"TWO!"

"ONE!" Valk yells. Rocket starts sprinting up the stairs. With his rocket launcher in both hands, he aims it at the ground where he watches people rush to the points. He watches Skateboard rush to the middle first. He starts doing tricks on the couches and tables. Sword comes in next, he swings his sword at Skateboard, almost hitting him, but he gets away successfully.

Rocket carefully aims his rocket launcher at Sword, but he gets hit by... a laser? He falls onto the ground, dazed, but quickly recovers. He looks up to see Hyperlaser. Hyperlaser is about to shoot again, but he dodges the laser quickly. Rocket grabs his rocket launcher, aims it at Hyperlaser, charges his shot, and knocks Hyperlaser off of the Iron Cafè sign. He watches him fall, Rocket runs toward Hyperlaser and starts shooting him. Since Hyperlaser needs to charge his shots, he's slow, and  Rocket can quickly dodge his attacks.

When Rocket gets Hyperlaser low, he's about to shoot him the last time, but then he sees sharp shurikens steal his kill. He looks at Shuriken, and he looks back. "That was my kill!" Rocket shouts.

"I didn't see your name on him!" Shuriken giggles, and he runs away to attack more people. Rocket sighs, but his heart skips a beat when he hears Valk yell.

"RED TEAM HAS 75 POINTS! BLUE HAS 46!" Valk screams. Rocket's eyes widen, and he realizes he's on the blue team. He scurries to the point and starts shooting there.

His eyes meet Sword, and they glare at each other. Sword launches at Rocket, and he hits him successfully. Rocket tries to get away, but Sword keeps chasing him.

(this reminds me i was pj rocket and this marshmallow sword cuz idk the name kept targetting me, like i ran into my team but he kept chasing me. and when i used my ult he used his ult and threw the sword onto me)

Skateboard notices Sword chasing Rocket and decides to help. He dashes towards them and tackles Sword. "THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING GET!" he screams. Sword tried to fight back, but he was in low health and had no energy. Rocket sees that he gets an assist on Sword's death, and he turns to see Skateboard getting back on his board.

(btw they dont die permanently since its a match)

"ONE MINUTE LEFT!!" Valk yells. Rocket looks at Katana, and he seems to be killing Slingshot. Rocket looks to the left, and he sees Medkit walking up to him. Medkit heals him with annoyance on his face before walking away.

Rocket realizes his horns are glowing, so he launches himself into the air, and exclaims, "It's showtime!" He aims his phinisher at the center of the map. Where most of them are. He ends up killing Sword and Subspace.

"BLUE TEAM IS WINNING WITH 101 POINTS!" Valk shouts. Rocket calms down and goes back upstairs to shoot at them.

When he makes it up there, he hears Subspace yell, "My greatest invention!" Rocket gasps as he sees his whole team get sucked into the phinisher, and he panics. He realizes Subspace is low, and quickly shoots him three times. Subspace dies, and his team is let go. They're low, but Medkit uses his phinisher, healing them all.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH MEDKIT!!" Skateboard quickly rushes to do tricks again.

"TEN SECONDS LEFT!!" Valk tells the others.

"HURRY!!" Rocket screams, he realizes he has his phinisher again, and uses it. He sees that Katana uses his phinisher too, and Rocket gets a couple of assists.

"I'll see you in hell," Hyperlaser says calmly. Rocket hears his words and hides behind the stairs, he hears Hyperlaser's gun charge up. He flinches when he hears him shoot. Shuriken screams as he realizes he shot Shuriken. Hyperlaser shoots Katana next, and finally Medkit.

(hypertana angst neow 😣😖)

This gives the Red Team a chance, and they take it. Sword, Slingshot, Subspace, and Vine Staff jump to the point. Vine Staff heals the others, while Subspace plants mines around the center. Sword checks if his sword has any dents, and Slingshot prepares himself.

"OVERTIME!!" Valk and Dom scream.

Rocket gets stressed, but his team respawns in a couple of seconds, and they battle once again.

Firebrand shoots at them, and Rocket tries to dodge the attacks. Icedagger slows down Skateboard, but he's able to keep skating. Katana dies to Subspace, but Ghostwalker helps and revives him.

Skateboard and Slingshot fight. Skateboard does tricks around Slingshot, damaging him, but Slingshot can run away from him. Katana pulls Hyperlaser to the match, he starts cutting Hyperlaser with his katana. Vine Staff starts to harass Medkit and aims her petals at him. She keeps doing it until she has to recharge.

Rocket looks around, and out of nowhere, Sword dashes into him. Rocket realizes Sword is low, but he tries to run away first. Rocket launches away. He quickly shoots at him, and they almost kill Sword. Sword attacks Rocket again, Rocket realizes he's low, so he tries to kill Sword before he can kill him. Rocket aims his rocket launcher at Sword's face, and charges it. He blasts it at Sword, it doesn't kill him, but it blasts him back, and he falls into the void.

"PHINISH!!" Valk screams. Everyone stops phighting and turns their head to look at Valk and Dom drinking smoothies on the rooftop. Everyone is tired, stressed, and excited all at the same time. Valk decided to tell them when they got back to the match lobby.

When they're back, Valk announces, "Team Blue won!" Sword looks jealous, but Slingshot is the opposite. He seems fine with everything. Rocket and Skateboard cheer happily. "Oh, also, Medkit is MVP!" Valk adds.

"As I should be!" Medkit rolls his eyes and laughs.

--------

hahshshshshshshs jshshshshsizhsj

12:19 pm

1273 words