Moved Again

dude everyone who helps me make these swocket chapters just go to sleep so im left alone and my small little brain even tho im in impact doesnt worrrkkk. well it is night time smh

ALSO YOU MIGHT WANNA READ THE END CUZ IF I END THE SWOCKET ANGST WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING FUNN!!

----------

Slingshot went to Sword's house for the last time. He packed the same items he had gotten in Thieves Den and left. He thought about where he could live and got the perfect idea.

Slingshot walked to the bakery and saw Brooklyn. She waved at him and smiled. (no shipping brooklyn with slingshot btw cuz... 6 year age difference. brooklyn is 16) "Hi, Slingshot! What are you doing here?" she asked him with curiosity. Slingshot didn't look upset, but he was crumbling on the inside.

"My lover broke up with me. Do you know if I could... move in with you?" Slingshot asked, a bit embarrassed.

"Really? Of course, you can!" Slingshot was smiling, and she didn't seem to hesitate to answer. She grabbed her phone and seemed to be texting someone.

"Could I ask who you're texting?" Slingshot asked. Brooklyn seemed to be a bit surprised, and she might've forgotten Slingshot was watching.

"Oh, Cameron!"

"Who...?"

"Whoops, sorry. Cameron is my caretaker. He takes care of Alice, James, and I," Brooklyn answered. Slingshot nodded, he wondered who these people were, but he didn't mind. (i should draw a pic tmr of my ocs lol. im sorry yall cant really imagine them.)

"Okay,"

"Let's go, follow me!"

"Right now...?"

"Mhm!" Brooklyn led Slingshot to her house and quickly unlocked the door. Slingshot seemed impressed by how much Brooklyn trusted Slingshot, and felt bad. He didn't want to give Brooklyn too much pressure, but he needed a place to stay. "Welcome to our house!" Brooklyn greeted. Slingshot watched a head peek out, and a girl, who had black headphones and black horns was looking at him. She seemed to be serious, and not shy. She finally came out, and Slingshot realized that she was taller than Brooklyn.

"Who is this?" she asked Brooklyn. Her tone was deep, and way different than Brooklyn's. She had siren eyes and looked... dangerous.

"Did you see the family group chat?" Brooklyn asked, and she shook her head. The girl grabbed her phone and seemed to be scrolling. "Anyways, Slingshot, meet Alice! My older sister. By one year!" Brooklyn introduced Alice, and Slingshot waved nervously. Alice didn't seem to see him and kept reading. Slingshot sighed. Brooklyn gasped, "Oh my gosh! You need to see James!" Brooklyn quickly ran upstairs and returned with a young boy. He wore red and had a tail like Brooklyn's. "This is James, and he's a dog!" Brooklyn seemed excited, and all that Slingshot could do was just try and share the excitement. Slingshot saw that James was wagging his tail in excitement.

"Hi!" James sounded young, too. "Did you know I'm adopted?"

"Uhh, don't ask," Brooklyn laughed nervously.

"Where is this... Cameron?" Slingshot asked, looking confused.

"Oh!" Brooklyn gasped again before yelling, "CAMERON!!!" Seconds later, a tired-looking guy came downstairs. He had antennas, and they were yellow. They had stars, and then, Slingshot realized. The family had matching scarves, which Slingshot found wholesome.

"Hello," Cameron seemed tired, and he was holding coffee. "Brooklyn, I guess you could show him his room."

"Hooray!!" Brooklyn quickly ran upstairs, and Slingshot followed behind. Brooklyn opened a door, and Slingshot saw a very small room, it was a bit messy, but it helped it look even more comfortable. It was warm when Slingshot stepped into the room, and he loved it. It reminded him of his old room. The walls were even painted blue, too.

"Thank you, Brooklyn. For letting me move in with you," Slingshot was relieved.

"No problem!" Brooklyn said. She seemed cheery and left Slingshot alone to explore his room. First, Slingshot unpacked his stuff and then started exploring. The room had a small TV, and a desk right next to it. There were fairy lights right under the bed, and a dream catcher right next to the window. There were butterflies on the walls, and when Slingshot looked up, a painted view of butterflies was on the ceiling. Slingshot was amazed, he couldn't believe he was sleeping here.

Slingshot sat down on the bed, it was soft. Softer than a sheep's wool. He lay down and found himself drifting off into sleep. What kept him awake, was that the family reminded him of the other phighters.

Alice seemed like Subspace, Cameron was like Medkit, James was like Shuriken, and Brooklyn... was like him.

-------

guys i got skibidi and wrote a lot you better comgratuate me. also can yall say "hey, solarwave? did you know swocket was the correct ship?" in the comments please? hes a friend and i kinda made him think boardket is the more acturate ship than swocket, and idk how to help him. so why not be a bad friend and tease him?

also im thinking if when i finish swocket angst if u guys wanna do a cool thing where my friend (mac) friends u guys and we go into a private server and we act out the swocket rp. also if yall srsly wanna do that we kinda gotta think really hard since there are some characters you cant choose to play as. also if you wanna do it, i kinda... maybe... might... be... rocket... also mac takes the role of slingshot since she mains him!! also if we do do this, i probably wont have it planned out, and ill just ask you guys what map we do, lol. guys im sorry if u end up getting side characters we could probably do something like little scenes so u get remembered. but uhhh idk what to say besides the fact it might not happen, the fact mackenzie doesnt have discord, the fact i might not end up finishing swocket angst, annnddd yeah thanks for reading this special part lmaoo. i guess you could comment about it, and dont feel scared about being called a spoiled brat. dw.

1039 words