Disappeared

i have no idea what to write also, THE PHESTIVAL WAS TODAYYY!! IT WAS SO CRAZY CUZ ME AND MY FRIENDS WE WERE ALL SO HAPPY SCYTHE CAME OUT AND WE WENT INTO A PRIVATE SERVER TOO LMAO

okay anyways sorry haha, also i looked at my things and so if the way im writing looks differents it so u can reply to my paragraphs, sorry

im also a bit stumped cuz idk how to continue the series so sorry if its short

plz help me here ---------------->
--------

      After a couple of more days of venting to Vine Staff, Rocket felt bad that Vine Staff had to listen. Maybe she felt uncomfortable now, or she got bored listening to Rocket's words. He decided to only talk to Vine Staff if he needed to.

     Unfortunately, it made things worse, Rocket felt alone and left out. He was upset, but he was too scared to tell Vine Staff what was happening. He didn't know why, he just did.

     Rocket had stopped showing up to phights, which made some phighters a bit concerned. For example, Vine Staff, Boombox, Skateboard, Slingshot, and Sword himself were people who thought Rocket was up to something.

     (time to see how sword doin)

     Sword would normally phight every day, and he would also wait for Rocket. Today seemed different. "Uhm, maybe he is just sick?" Sword told himself. Anyways, he decided to go play alone, until someone called out to him.

    "Hi, Sword!" A familiar voice rang in Sword's right ear. As Sword turned to see who it was, the normal look of Slingshot was in front of him. He looked happy and seemed a bit excited over something.

   "Hello, Slingshot. Have you seen Rocket?" Sword asked, feeling a bit concerned.

     "Uhm, no. Do you need something from him?" he replied

    "It's just we normally go phight together," Sword tried to sound okay, but he felt a bit worried and nervous inside.

   "Could I play with you?" Slingshot asked.

   "Oh! Uhm, sure!" Sword blushed a bit at the question, but he tried to not show it.

Yes, they were a couple, but everyone knew of Sword and Rocket dating instead. They had to keep it a secret and tell no one about their secret relationship.

     After a couple of rounds of phighting, Sword and Slingshot called it a day. They both departed and went home.

    The next day, Sword was waiting for Rocket again. "Where is he?" Sword asked himself, "Normally he is gone for one day,"

   "Hi, Sword!" Slingshot greeted Sword again.

    "Oh, good morning, Slingshot. Have you seen Rocket?" he asked.

   "Uhm, not today, but should we phight together again?" Slingshot asked, tilting his head to the side a bit.

  "Hmm, sure," Sword answered, he was still worried for Rocket, but the more games he played with Slingshot, the more he forgot about it.

   At the end of the day, Sword layed down in his bed. He stared at the ceiling. "Should I check on Rocket?" he asked himself. "I guess I could stop by?" he answered. His voice echoed by. He knew cheating wasn't good, but he didn't care.

                  "There's no way he knows, right?"

-----------

okay silly stuff lolllz, anyways ty 4 reading!! 😁😁

538 words