Apartment Time

yooo part 69!! 🫡🫡

have you ever seen a catshot get 17/0/6? well... say hi!!! :) (map was banland)

guess who hit 10k reads...?

------------

"I'm tired," Rocket whined.

           "It's okay. I know a place we can stay!" Slingshot patted Rocket on the head.

           "How far is it?" Rocket asked.

          "Not too far!" Slingshot answered.

           "It probably is...," Rocket groaned. Slingshot grabbed Rocket's hand and led him to an apartment building.

          "Rocket, we will have to take the stairs."

          "But why!?"

          "No elevator."

          "Fine...," Rocket murmured. Slingshot and he took the stairs. Slingshot was fast, while Rocket was as slow as a snail. Slingshot had to waste time waiting for him to hurry up.

           "Bro, I'm actually going to start carrying your ass if you don't hurry." Slingshot rolled his eyes.

           "I hate walking!!" Rocket mumbled. "GAHHHH!!!" Rocket almost fell down the stairs, but Slingshot caught him in time.

             "Idiot." Slingshot sighed as he set Rocket on the ground.

              Rocket's face was bright red with embarrassment, "T-thanks..." Slingshot nodded, and they both continued walking.

                This time, instead of going up the other set of stairs, Slingshot grabbed Rocket's wrist and brought him to a door. ROOM 284. Slingshot knocked on it. A girl with cat ears and a tail answered it. She looked happy and hugged Slingshot. Rocket didn't know why, but he felt a little jealous over it.

               "Hi, Slingshot!" She yelled. Three other people came out behind her. One of them had been wearing black clothes. Pretty emo, honestly.

(CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT.)

                 Then... there was this young kid who looked like they were a dog. Whatever... uhm... Rocket didn't know how to describe it. The last guy looked like he was tired of this bullshit. He looked like he hadn't had a good nap in days, but he still smiled when he saw Slingshot.

               "Haha, thanks, Brooklyn. This is Rocket, by the way," Slingshot pointed to Rocket, and Rocket looked at Brooklyn with a nervous smile.

               "Hello... yes, I'm Rocket," He nervously chuckled. He looked at his shoes and wished that he didn't have to feel this way.

(help im making rocket have anxiety like how i do)

"Hi!" Brooklyn hugged him, too. Rocket flinched with surprise, but hugged her back.

"What's going on?" The emo one asked.

"Rocket, this is Alice." Brooklyn then pointed at the little, weird, dog guy. "That's James, and we finally have Cameron. You can call him Cam for short."

(idk whats going on with my grammar plz help i have not enough education with grammar and writing)

"Thanks," Rocket didn't bother saying hi to the others. He was too anxious to do that.

"So, why are you here?" Brooklyn asked Slingshot. "I mean, you do live here. I don't know why I'm asking."

"Could Rocket say for the night? Ban Hammer sent us to look for Skateboard."

"Is Ban Hammer the warden?"

"Yeah."

"Fine, but where is he gonna sleep? We have no extra bedrooms."

Rocket blushed slightly at the thought of that, but quickly brushed it off. I'm dirty-minded, huh...? He thought.

              "I'll just sleep on the floor," Rocket suggested.

              "No, it's fine. You're our guest. I'll sleep on the floor." Slingshot patted him on the head again.

              "It's fine though."

              "I insist."

              "It's your bedroom."

              "Still."

              "Okay, guys! Before this gets any worse, how about Rocket just sleeps on Slingshot's bed?" Brooklyn said impatiently. Rocket and Slingshot both turned their heads to face her, and Rocket finally agreed.

              "Fine."

              "Great! Anyways, come inside!" It made Rocket uncomfortable to know that everyone's eyes were on him, but he tried to keep his control. Anyway, at least he had a place to sleep tonight. Well, his legs and feet hurt badly, too, so when he stepped inside, he made Slingshot bring him to his bedroom.

            "Uh, here's my bed," Slingshot patted the mattress. "You can lay on it, it's fine." Rocket nodded and sat on it like how Slingshot said.

           "Can I sleep?" Rocket asked.

          "Yeah, of course!" Slingshot closed the door and left Rocket alone to sleep.

          "Thanks...," Rocket murmured before closing his eyes. Letting sleep wash over him, and letting the stress get lost.

-------

yall bro my parents told me to sleep early and i ended up spending a whole damn hour on writing this wattpad and now im probably gonna have all my devices taken... 😔😔 i might not be able to see yall tmr... pray 4 me lmao (dont actually tho its fine lol)

755 words