Relationships

if i ever told you i probably wouldve not gotten a therapist and wanted to do silly stuff to myself if they never showed me phighting, i dont normally lie.

dw im just listening to emo music, but yes, its true i have a therapist and had thoughts in my head but lol

---------

Rocket woke up, he looked around. He then remembered the confusing incident earlier. He wondered who he was. He heard a knocking sound come from his door, and someone with a weird-looking mohawk entered. "Rocket... are you okay?" they asked. Their voice... it felt familiar to him. As if they had been friends for years.

     "Erm... sorry? I don't... know you," Rocket tried to not sound mean, but it still came out that way. Their eyes widened but then calmed down before chuckling.

     "Oh, I'm Sword," he smiled, "And did you know that we're in a relationship?" Rocket tilted his head and then noticed that Skateboard had been listening this whole time. He seemed... mad.

    "Don't believe him! That asshole is just trying to gaslight you!" Skateboard argued. Rocket stared at the both of them, he didn't know who to believe, but he felt like he trusted Sword more.

    "Ahem, you don't even know Skateboard. Do you?"

     "Rocket doesn't even remember you either!"

    "Look at you, you're so jealous of us being together," Sword chuckled.

    Rocket thought for a moment before answering, "I... I trust Sword." Skateboard's eyes widened.

     Skateboard tried to explain to Rocket, "B-But... he cheated on you! He's with Slingshot! He's the bitch who threw the sword at your head! I-I'm supposed to be dating you!" Rocket felt second-hand embarrassment. He found it a bit uncomfortable to talk about relationships.

    "I still believe in Sword," he sighed.

     Skateboard was heartbroken, but kept it together, "Fine, but when you learn who he truly is, just come back to me and I'll help you cope." Rocket nodded, and Sword then realized he had a text

+ Messages from fathammer🥳🥳

    Sword looked at his phone and clicked on it.

Ban Hammer: hello sword i mistakenly played golf with a phighter and instead of using the golf sticks i forgot what their called but i accidentaly used my ban hammer instead also im outside the hospital lets talk

       It was a lot for Sword to take in, and he was confused, but all he focused on was how Ban Hammer wanted to chat with him, so he looked at the other two and explained to them. He then left the hospital and headed to Ban Hammer's car. "Hello, Ban Hammer," Sword greeted.

      "If you weren't my cousin, I'd send you to Banland," Ban Hammer joked. Sword swallowed anxiously but didn't show how nervous he was on the outside.

      "So... what're we talking about?" Sword asked.

       "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Why the fuck did you throw your phinisher at Rocket?"

       "I didn't mean to throw it at him. I was just fighting Skateboard, but when I used my phinisher, Rocket pushed him out of the way."

      "So why were you fighting Skateboard?"

      "I mean, he attacked me first."

      "I guess that's an answer, anyways, you better praise me for not bringing you to Banland," Ban Hammer smirked before leaving Sword in the parking lot.

       * * *

       "Rocket... please... Sword isn't who you think he is," Skateboard begged. He tried hard to think of what to tell him that could remind him of the sin Sword did.

       "Sorry, Skateboard, but... I feel like I recognize Sword better than you," Rocket sighed nervously, "We could be friends!"

        Skateboard sighed, giving up. He decided to try to convince him later. When he had time to tell Rocket the truth.

         Skateboard took a step out of the room and skated home. He opened the door, ran to his room, and jumped on the bed. He started crying stressfully. "THAT SON OF A BITCH!" he screamed, frustrated. "When I get my hands on him, I'll teach him a lesson," he growled. He continued crying.

          What could change Rocket's mind?

--------

FINALLY MY BOOK IS AN HOUR LONGGGGG!!! also guys im in the middle of drawing a cover so the people dont take this story as a joke lmao

unless yall dont want me to change it

TYSM FOR READING THIS FAR BTW!!! YALL R SO LOYAL LMAO

726 words