Guardian Angel

alright so im already a little upset over something and about to cry until i shake my head and tell myself "stop being depressed u have a wattpad fanfic story to update!!" and here i am my sillies!!!

i wish i could get hugged rn lmao :3 but anyways itd time to go broker mode and swing my feet around like a fourteen year old girl while being depressed at the same time!!

-------

Shuriken stared at the rope hanging from his fan. He took a step toward it and got on the stool. Putting his head through the hole, he started breathing heavily. He was anxious, but he wanted to see his sister again. He couldn't bear to live another day without her. Just as he was about to kick the stool.

        Stop! Don't!

         Shuriken paused. Was that his sister? Was she watching him? "Vine... Staff...?" Shuriken felt tears push out his eyes, and he tried to keep them in.

        Shuriken?

       "Vine Staff?"

        Promise me something, please?

       "What is it? I'll promise you anything!"

        It was my time to leave. You need to stay, promise me you will. I'll be watching you every second.

        "..." Shuriken could feel the same warmth he felt when he would hug Vine Staff. It stayed for a few seconds before fading away. "Vine Staff? Where did you go? I need you!" Shuriken cried. He fell off the stool and lay on the ground. He started crying his eyes out, the floor making a puddle of tears. "...I need you..." he whimpered.

        Lilac peered from behind him. She saw the rope dangling from the fan, and the pool Shuriken was crying. Lilac felt... an emotion near sympathy. It made her feel like she did something wrong. She took a few steps near Shuriken, and she sat next to him. "You miss Vine Staff," she guessed. Shuriken noticed her and cried even harder.

        "You... you remind me of her. You're as gentle and generous as her. You even remind me of her when you water the plants," Shuriken whispered. Lilac could hear the gasps and inhales that Shuriken made, he kept trying to breathe correctly while crying. She didn't know how to help him. There wasn't anything she could do to make him forget, but she just had to wait. She thought of calling Boombox to help and grabbed Shuriken's phone. Lilac remembered the phone's password and messaged
Boombox.

Greenninja420: Hello.

beatboxxingpuppy: woah whats with the grammar

Greenninja420: It's Lilac. Shuriken is crying. Could you come over?

beatboxingpuppy: ok

         Lilac listened to Shuriken crying quietly for a few more minutes before the doorbell rang. "Could you get it for me?" Shuriken asked, his voice weak with sorrow and pain. Lilac nodded and headed downstairs. She answered the door, and of course, Boombox was there. He had his boombox with him and thanked Lilac before going inside. She watched Boombox go to Shuriken's room and close the entrance to the door.

         Lilac followed Boombox's steps, and oh boy, you should've seen Boombox's face when he noticed the rope hanging from the fan. He threw his boombox and hugged Shuriken so tightly, that it was hard for him to breathe. "B-Boombox?" Shuriken stuttered. He tilted his head to see Lilac. It's as if Lilac could read his mind, and she could imagine him saying thanks.

        While Shuriken was crying, Lilac swore she could hear Vine Staff speak to her. Thank you, Lilac. Lilac nodded, hoping Vine Staff would see her.

         In the light, Vine Staff watched down on them. She smiled softly and sat in a green patch. Flowers around her, all types of them. Green, blue, purple, pink, yellow, you could name it. All the flowers and vegetables Vine Staff had ever wanted to grow, she had them now.

           She wished she had never left Shuriken, but the curse wouldn't allow it. Now, she would be Shuriken's guardian angel. Watching over him every day, and every night. She would watch him grieve, celebrate, and be frustrated.

            She understood how he felt, but she couldn't always watch him for long. She had to focus on others, like Lilac, and sometimes she would check on how Rocket was.

            Anyways, she had missed Shuriken. She would chuckle at any joke he made. He was so silly around her, and they would always stick together. Nothing could keep them apart, not even life itself, so he shouldn't stop now. Although separated physically, they weren't separated mentally.

--------

okay okay! im actually kinda proud of this chapter cause i actually almost cried lol.

and i also read warrior books (that one furry cat series that exists) but thats really how i kinda learned how to do the sad stuff of people losing loved ones and crying about it, however you describe it lol.

normally these chapters take either an hour or 10 mins to make so i can take long making these!!!

im also listening to wasted summers sped up rn so its also putting me in the sad mood lol, anyways, cya tomorrow my sillies!!

845 words