Text Messages

guys whats ur opinion on rockshot and should i chanhe it from boardket to rockshot?

yes

no

ed and sahil uou have no power to say ur opinions here!!! cause u already answered grrr!!

--------

Rocket was minding his own business. He was snacking on popcorn while watching a movie. Skateboard hasn't come home for days. It made Rocket worried, so he tried to distract himself. Rocket took a break from phighting. He was still recovering from the recent... accidents... that had happened. He was sitting down, well, more like lying down, on a couch. The movie was about this person who fell into the beginning and end of time. It was hard to explain, but there were no jumpscares, just disturbing. Rocket would shiver at the thought of being trapped in a world no one could find you in. Where it was empty, and no one could rescue you.

In the middle of the movie, Rocket gets a text message from Sword. He didn't have to message him or read the message, but he did.

(swear is sword and racket is rocket)

swear: Rocket Skateboard cheated on you

racket: wtf

swear: Have you been wondering why he hasn't come home for a long time

racket: no???

swear: That's because he is cheating You better break up before it gets any worse

racket: uhm, okay? thanks...?

             Is this guy insane or could he be right? Wait, no! He could never... not with the guy who wants to kidnap him! But what if he was right? I mean, Skateboard looked tired of seeing Rocket and... Just don't think of it! Rocket pretended like he never got that text, and continued watching the movie. He felt disturbed and tried to forget, but the more he tried, the louder the thoughts. He decided to nap it off. (guys if thoughts are screaming to kill someone, sleep it off!!) He turned off the TV, went upstairs, lay in his bed, and closed his eyes.

------

guys sorry this is a short part cause i was making this at 12am and slept now its 4am and im a bit wonky cause idk what i should be writing and what my friends say lmaoo

okay anyways guess who has been maining slingshot for a week and has 20 mvps? hehheheheheheh, their name is gammelay btw.... its me!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

391 words