Comfort

dhdhsksbeixvoWkdhxi em sjsb eibs jsba shbs

hello i drank coca cola and now my brain is failing on me.

-----------

     Slingshot made his way to Sword's house, he knocked on the door and rang the doorbell. When Sword answered, he saw Slingshot crying silently. "Hey, what happened? Are you okay?" Sword asked with concern. He hugged Slingshot before taking him in to talk to him. "Okay, uhm, what happened?" he asked.

    "I-I got kicked out of Thieves Den for cheating..." mumbled Slingshot, "I-I don't know w-where to go now." Sword looked at Slingshot, he felt bad, so he decided to let him live with him.

   "Slingshot, you could live with me. I don't think there are that many spiders in the basement," Sword sighs.

     Slingshot looks up and his eyes sparkle with happiness as he replies, "R-Really!? T-Thank you so much, Sword!" Slingshot changes from crying with sadness to crying with gratefulness. Sword softly smiles at him.

   "I want you to be happy, don't worry. None of this was your fault, the others were just... confused," Sword sighs. He grabs Slingshot's backpack and goes to the basement, he places the backpack on a bed and prepares it. Slingshot walks into the basement and sees Sword.

      "Since when did people have beds in their basements?" Slingshot asked, "And why is this one kinda... comfy?"

      "I had this bed just in case, some people don't like it here since it's the basement, but it works just fine," Sword chuckles, "Oh, also, here's the remote to the TV." He passes Slingshot the remote.

      "Thank you, Sword," Slingshot softly smiles at him. He stares at the bed before lying down on it. He turns on the TV and puts on music while he watches stuff on his phone.

(my basement has couches qand a TV, its cold but comfy there too)

      Slingshot feels bored, so he decides to bake. He grabs some of Sword's supplies from his kitchen and makes a couple of blueberry muffins. He sets one down and consumes it slowly. He walks back to the basement and continues chilling.

     * * *

       Shuriken cries silently in his bedroom, warm water falling from his eyes. He remembers all the memories with Slingshot, that he will no longer be able to experience again. He remembers how Slingshot and he would race home after having a fun day of phighting. His sister hears him, and she checks on him. "S-Shuriken... are you okay?" she asks. Shuriken flinches and turns to look at Vine Staff.

      "Y-Yeah, I just miss Slingshot already," Shuriken whimpers. He looks down, and Vine Staff pats him on the head.

      "Well, I'm here if you want to talk," she smiles at him softly, before quietly leaving him room and closing the door. Shuriken sighs and goes back to crying. Nothing was better than Slingshot's meals. He remembered when Slingshot taught him how to make eggs and bacon, and that bad memory when Slingshot banned him from eating bugs. It was all good times and memories, but now it was all lost.

----------

hi der. im bord. grrrrr!!

thank you for 800 reads i now remmeber when i was so excited for having just 4 and 9 reads. tbh i didnt expect lots of people to live love laugh swocket angst lol

tysm 😭😭

555 words