Forest

idk what to say... im sick... yeah... thats it. quote of the year. im sick.

-------

"Okay, so why do we have to walk in the forest instead of going through the city? Why does Ban Hammer want us to search in Lost Temple? How come Skateboard is missing? And why are you even picking up rocks!?" Rocket looked frustrated and stressed when he saw Slingshot happily picking up rocks and stuffing them into his backpack. "How many rocks do you even have!? Holy fuck, your backpack is full of them." Rocket peered into Slingshot's backpack, and it was full as fuck. Just like he said, the backpack looked like it was gonna burst any moment now.

             "Just a few more rocks, also, I'm naming this one Hilda," Slingshot placed a couple of more rocks into his backpack before zipping it up. He looked at Rocket and grinned.

            Rocket sighed but kept moving. The crunch below his feet sounded nice, and he enjoyed how peaceful it was in the forest they were in. The tweets of birds, and the annoying sound of Slingshot's backpack being full of rocks. Well, honestly, the backpack wasn't actually that full. Rocket was just... I don't know! Ask yourself!

             Anyways, what the fuck was with Slingshot's obsession with rocks? Dude, he was collecting so much! Rocket had to even force him to let some of the rocks go! It was pretty annoying, too. Since the rocks were heavy, Slingshot was slow as fuck! Well, actually, he kept a good pace. He was keeping up with Rocket. It kinda impressed him that he could have dozens of rocks in his backpack, and he would still be able to keep up with his friend. Maybe it was the fact Rocket was a slow walker.

             The forest started to get... uhm... more sandy as they reached closer to Lost Temple. Rocket couldn't help but notice that animals started to appear less. It started to make him feel anxious. Maybe Slingshot felt the same.

               Huh, now that it reminds him, Skateboard and Sword are kinda the same people. First off, they both seem to be stubborn over something. I mean, don't get Rocket wrong, he doesn't know what Skateboard has done. Well, somehow he doesn't know. Slingshot doesn't know either, so I guess it's fine. Second, they both are murderous! Uh, this might not count. Rocket and Slingshot still don't know, but the two red guys have killed people! They both are pretty much insane and jealous of Rocket. Third, they did it for love! Everything was sacrificed to make Rocket love them, which... this makes everything uncomfortable. Whatever, that doesn't matter right now! Just get to Lost Temple.

            Why the hell did Slingshot have rocks in his backpack? No one knows, well, you can predict if you'd like. I'd like to read it. Be wild, uhm, but not too wild. I mean, you can add gore, but not anything... uncomfortable. Okay?

------

srry for short chapters im pretty tired rn lol and am sick which sucks cause idk how to help and my mom blames it on the fact i stay up everynight

525 words