Kicked Out?

mmmmmmmm! looks like theres a bad kitty beinf hated. seems like they want to kick him out!

HELP IRS 6:11 IDK ALL I REMEMBER LAST NUFTH WAS CLOSING MY EYES I KNEW I WAS SUPPOST TO DO MY WATTPAD IM SORRY!! 😭😭😭

i dont normally wake up this early either 😭😭 im suppost to wake up at 8:20

-------

       Slingshot got up from his netted bed. He did his morning routine, brushing his teeth, taking a shower, and wearing his normal clothes.

(normal slingshot skin)

      Slingshot heard Vine Staff's voice behind him, "Morning, Slingshot." He turned around to see her.

      "Hi, Vine Staff, do you mind waking Shuriken up? It's about time to go to the cafè," Slingshot asked. He pointed his finger towards the door, and Vine Staff nodded.

      "Uhm, okay, but after, could we please talk to you about something?" Vine Staff asked.

      "Sure," Slingshot replied. Vine Staff nodded, and in a couple of minutes, both Shuriken and Vine Staff were downstairs. The trio headed out the doors and walked to the cafè. Slingshot unlocked it and they headed inside. Vine Staff grabbed a watering can from the kitchen and watered the plants. Shuriken grabbed a wet cloth and cleaned the tables. Slingshot stood at the counter, waiting for a customer to come. When the first customer came, he greeted them, "Hi! Welcome to Slingshot's Cat Cafè how could I help you?"

      "Blueberry muffin, please!" the customer answered.

       "Okay," Slingshot sighed and went into the kitchen.

(idk how to really bake a muffin)

       Slingshot came out of the kitchen with the muffin and gave it to the customer. He waved goodbye and watched the customer leave. After a couple of minutes, Shuriken and Vine Staff were ready to help Slingshot with the customers. A second one came in and this time Shuriken was the one to take the order. "Hello! Uhh... what do you want to order?" Shuriken asks.

        "Vanilla cupcake, please!" answered the customer, Slingshot went into the kitchen since he and Vine Staff were the only ones who knew how to bake. After a couple of minutes, Slingshot gave the customer the cupcake, and Shuriken and Slingshot both greeted them goodbye.

      When it was time to leave, Shuriken, Slingshot, and Vine Staff locked the doors and left. When they got home, Vine Staff and Shuriken decided to tell Slingshot about the thing they were gonna tell him earlier. "Hey, Slingshot?" asked Vine Staff.

      "Yeah?" Slingshot replied.

      "Could we talk about it now?"

       "Sure," Slingshot sat at the table with Shuriken and Vine Staff.

        Vine Staff sighed before she started, "Slingshot, don't act like you didn't know about Sword and Rocket dating in the first place. We honestly didn't think you'd be like this. Katana, Shuriken, and I have all decided its best for you to leave Thieves Den." Slingshot's eyes widened hearing those words.

       "W-What? I've been here my whole life! I... I can't leave!" Slingshot gasped. Shuriken glared at Slingshot.

      "If you don't want to leave, then we're kicking you out," Shuriken warned him, "Pack your bags." Slingshot kept calm on the outside, going to his room and packing up the stuff he needed.

He then left without telling them, and went towards Sword's house.

----------

IM SO SORRY IM LATE