Spilled Tea

eat food and remember to drink water guys!!

-----

He would walk down the sidewalk. His hands were in his pockets, and disgusting looks from everyone near him. He didn't mind it and kept minding his own business. There was nothing that could destroy his mood right now. Not even the past could.

He took a step into Brooklyn's Bakery, and there were tens of eyes staring at him. Little children froze when they saw him, they stared at his hand and got confused.

Slingshot frowned when he saw him, but he was still a customer and sighed. "Hello, Sword." Slingshot glared at Sword. He wasn't the same guy who was peaceful and had a mind. He was now just... different. Sword chuckled softly to himself.

          "Tea," Sword answered. That was his order when he first met Slingshot. When he had fallen in love. He would stare at Slingshot like a creep.

          "Okay, pervert," Slingshot mumbled the last part and quickly stepped away. Sword sat down at one of the tables and listened to the people talk shit about him. It was annoying, and made Sword feel bad, but didn't show it.

            Slingshot returned with the tea, it was hot, but instead of giving it to him like a sane person, he spilled it. Spilled all the tea across his face. (yikes...)

             Brooklyn walked in and saw what Slingshot was doing. "Sling...?" She ran to him and the customer. She didn't know who he was, and why was Slingshot doing this to a random person? Slingshot paused when he saw Brooklyn and sighed.

             "I accidentally spilled tea on our customer. It was my mistake. My hand slipped and," Slingshot excused himself, and Brooklyn believed him. He went to the back of the room.

              Behind the counter was pretty decorated too. Sure, no money was being made from the decorations, but the aesthetic was amazing.

               Everyone hates me now, great. Life is gonna get annoying as fuck. Sword thought. He wiped the tea off with Slingshot's towel. It still hurt but there was nothing he could do. He either had to deal with it or cry about it, but it would be embarrassing to cry in public.

               Brooklyn was concerned about the customer. She didn't mean to let them get hurt, and she had to refund them, so she came to him and gave them a couple of dollars. "Sorry for uhm, spilling tea on you," Brooklyn apologized.

                "It's fine," Sword sighed. Slingshot kept glaring at him, and tried to not let Brooklyn notice it. He was upset about how Sword betrayed him so far into their relationship, and he was happy to see Sword in pain, but he couldn't say that now.

                Sword left the bakery in embarrassment and awkwardness. He didn't like the scene that just happened, and he couldn't believe Slingshot was working for Brooklyn. I mean, the bakery was just getting popular, and Sword guessed it was because of Slingshot. Anyways, Sword headed home still soaked in tea.

---------

yes. uhm. yes.

505 words