More Roomates

guys im cooking a video so i might have to make this short....

------

"Does that mean you're single, now?" Slingshot asked. It was a little dumb and risky question, but he still asked it. He was hoping Rocket would say yes since he did have a little crush on him

            "Yeah." Slingshot felt relief when he heard Rocket answer the way he wanted him to. If he didn't, well, he would feel disappointed, but who would he be dating anyway? Fuck, why did Slingshot even ask? It was obvious.

             "Wait... Do you have a place to stay?" Rocket probably wouldn't want to live with his ex-boyfriend who was a murderer.

             "Uhm," Rocket stopped walking and took a second to think, "Nah, I'm pretty much homeless now." Slingshot felt worried when he heard that.

               "Wait, I know a place you can stay!" Slingshot took Rocket's hands, which made him confused, and started leading him to his house. "Instead of being a miserable, depressed, and stressed person living on the streets, you should live with us!"

                Rocket felt nervous again, "But what... where will I sleep?" Slingshot ignored that question and kept leading him to his house.

                Slingshot rang the doorbell, and Alice answered it this time. She didn't say anything, and just let them into the house. Slingshot thanked her, and she didn't reply. She just walked like an annoyed teenager back to her room. Welp, looks like the others weren't there. They must've left Alice home alone and got groceries. Well, Alice was already heading back into her depressing hole, so Rocket and Slingshot were left alone again. An awkward silence filled the room.

                 "Since you're going to probably stay here for most of your life, I guess you can sleep on the couch. It's not too comfy, but not that uncomfortable."

                 "Why didn't you let me sleep on the couch instead of your bed last time?"

                 "Because you were the guest, we felt bad and let you sleep there. I slept on the floor 'cause I was too lazy to sleep on the couch."

                 "How lazy do you have to be to not grab a single blanket and sleep on the couch?"

                "Be quiet," Slingshot murmured, feeling embarrassed.

                 By the time Brooklyn, James, and Cameron got back home, Slingshot and Rocket were already chilling in Slingshot's room. Slingshot asked Cameron if Rocket could also live there, and he agreed. He then just got to his room and went to sleep for most of the day. Brooklyn felt a little off since she didn't know too much about Rocket, but she was still polite to him the whole time. James was... he was just James, okay? He was doing his stuff.

                 When it was nighttime, Slingshot brought Rocket extra blankets. It was getting colder outside, so he needed it. Rocket got himself comfortable in bed and then closed his eyes. It felt weird to move in with a family you've never known before, but Rocket tried to be okay with it. Anyway, I wonder what silly adventure will happen tomorrow. Hopefully, it wasn't boring.

---------

okay guys that last sentence is not a hint i just wanted to add it in cause why not?

also im working on a cool video cause im bored and i wanna show cool gameplay skills

553 words

swocket angst!!!1!!1! 😭😭😭😭On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara