Flower Section

guys im actually so sad rn cuz idk how to help swocket angst just... swocket... and idk if i want the series to end yet but...

--------

Rocket planned Zuka's funeral. There were many people invited, but Broker was trapped in a cage at the funeral. When it was over, Rocket went to Skateboard's place, and he was crying the whole way there. He tries to stop the tears, but he misses his dad.

When they got there, Skateboard and Rocket went up to his room. Skateboard sat down next to Rocket and wiped a tear off of his cheek. "Hey, Rocket... you know what?"

"W-What?"

Skateboard sighed, "You can live with me if you want. I know how lonely you are gonna be." Rocket processed what he said, and his eyes widened.

"W-Wha? Actually?" Rocket asked.

"Yeah, it's not like it'll be hard. I have a spare bedroom," Skateboard confirmed. Rocket's tears soon changed from emotional to bliss, and he hugged Skateboard. Skateboard returned the hug and chuckled, "Anything for you."

* * *

The next week, Rocket had moved in, and he had already decorated his room. He was listening to music on his headphones when he realized Skateboard came in, and he took them off. "Yeah?" Rocket asked.

"Hey, I'm going to the grocery store. Do you want anything?" Skateboard questioned.

"Nah, I'm fine," Rocket answered. Skateboard nodded and closed the door. Rocket put his headphones back on, and kept humming to the music.

Skateboard arrived at the grocery store, and he picked up a basket. He walked around and grabbed the items he had listed on his phone. "Okay, one bomb, two kids, fourteen pineapple carts," he told himself. He quickly ran around the store and grabbed the stuff he needed.

Skateboard was about to go to the cash register when he saw the flower section. He didn't know why he stopped there, but he felt like he was being called. He walked toward the section and took a couple of flowers. Before he could go to the cash register, he heard someone yell behind him.

"Prepare yourself, Skateboard."

After that, Skateboard felt a sharp pain in his back, and it all went black.

--------

im scared because i gotta wake at 8:20 am but its 1:50 am rn aaaaaaa well anyways, goodnight and actually... THANKS FOR 5K READS LOL JUST IMAGINE IF 5K PEOPLE WERE IN MY ROOM IT WOULD EXPLODE AND ID BE SCARED AS FUCK

413 words