Breather

"someday, someone will like me like i like you..~"

haha guess what song that lyric is from!! (no searching it up tho...)

okay guys guess what 1.28 X 94.7 is!! (guys i swear im only asking because im bored and not cause i want comments please trust me!!)

--------

Skateboard's eyes opened. He realized that he was at the hospital with Rocket again, but this time it was him who was in medical care. He heard Rocket crying, then a gasp came and he saw Rocket rushing toward him. "A-Are you okay!?" Rocket asked, his tears still falling down his face. Skateboard smiled and cupped Rocket's face.

"I'm fine," he reassured him, "and what happened?" He looked around, he couldn't remember what got him here, but he knew it was in the grocery store.

"They say..." Rocket sniffed, "...Sword attacked you." It erased Skateboard's smile, and Rocket felt a bit bad for telling him. He watched Skateboard's reaction go from calm to anger waiting to burst out. "Calm down," Rocket sighed.

        "I am calm." The skateboard looked serious, which made Rocket even more concerned.

       "Are you sure?"

       "Yeah!"

         "Okay," Rocket hugged Skateboard and kept crying, "I was so scared you were gone." Skateboard returned the hug, although he was still a bit stubborn.

       Skateboard and Rocket's moment gets ruined when the door opens, and they turn around to see a nurse. They're upset that it's no longer Vine Staff but don't say anything about it. "Hello, Skateboard, you will have to stay in the hospital for a couple of days again." the nurse stated. Skateboard nodded. Rocket felt a bit upset that Skateboard wouldn't be able to be home for a few days, but he didn't care to say anything.

      After a couple of minutes of hugging, Rocket decides to get fresh air. "Skateboard, I'm going outside to enjoy the nature. Is that okay?" Rocket asked, and Skateboard nodded. Skateboard watched Rocket leave the room and sighed.

      It took Rocket minutes to leave the building. When he did, he put on the headphones while listening to music. He started walking around the neighborhood. In the corner of his eye, he swore he saw something red, but ignored it. He kept watching and noticing how beautiful the world was. The birds chat while the sun shines its light on you. The windy breeze flows through as it carries leaves on and by Rocket.

         Behind him, Sword was hiding behind a tree. He grabbed a rock on the floor, and tossed it, landing perfectly on the back of Rocket's head. He fell and fell onto the floor. "That was easy," Sword chuckled. He picked up Rocket's unconscious body and brought him home.

--------

hello, sillies!! <33 how is yall week so far lol

462 words