The Visit

ahdbsjsbjebzisbisbw
jsbwisbiwbsie
idbeind
isbsis
ushs
isu
w
ll
l
.

i think ill turn this into skate x rocket book

okay anyways

hi there

we reached 500 reads

thank you so fucking much 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

---------------

A couple of weeks after the incident, everything has been a bit normal. Rocket has been able to get a therapist. Skateboard goes to Rocket's house every once a week to check on him. Today, Skateboard is visiting.

Rocket looks at his phone, he sees that Skateboard has texted him. He picks up his phone and clicks on the message.

Skateboard: yo, im coming over to ur house today is that ok?

Rocket: yeah its fine

Rocket looks back from his phone, and he softly smiles. He gets up, leaves the room, and brushes his teeth. He then changed into his daily outfit and quickly washed his horns. After a couple of minutes, he hears the doorbell ring. He answers it and sees Skateboard.

"Hi, Rocket," Skateboard pulls Rocket into a tight hug.

"H-Hi, Skateboard," Rocket feels squished, but returns the hug anyways.

"You good?" Skateboard asks, patting Rocket on the head lightly.

"Yeah, anyways, let's go to my room," Rocket sighs. The two go up to Rocket's room. They settle down, sitting next to each other. Skateboard looks into Rocket's eyes, they stare at each other before looking away. They both blush slightly.

"Sorry..." Skateboard mumbles.

"I-It's fine..." Rocket chuckles softly.

"Well, do you want to tell me about your day?" Skateboard asks.

"It's been going fine, I've just really been laying here," Rocket replies.

"I think you should start phighting again. I mean, when you're ready, but maybe you could play with me," Skateboard suggests.

Rocket slowly nods before replying, "Okay, I guess I could probably play with you this week." Rocket thinks for a moment, deciding which day would be best.

"We could just go now. All of the phighters are a bit worried for you. They want to see you again," Skateboard sighs.

"Really? Did they tell the others about this?" Rocket asks.

"Mostly Boombox spreading the word around, but it's fine," Skateboard replies, "Hey, let's at least have one round, and you can say if you want to keep going or not." He stands up, holding Rocket's hand, and leads him out of the house. They start walking to the main center of Crossroads.

Once they get there, Vine Staff and Shuriken notice them.

"Oh, hey Rocket! Hi, Skateboard!" Vine Staf waves at them.

"Hi, Vine Staff!" Rocket smiles softly at her. Skateboard looks at Rocket and smiles with him.

They enter a match, and most phighters walk up to Rocket and ask him if he's okay. He gets a bit overwhelmed by all the attention, but Skateboard helps him feel better. They play a couple more rounds before leaving.

"I kinda forgot how fun it was to phight," Rocket chuckles.

"Do you wanna watch me skate?" Skateboard asks.

"Sure!" Rocket replies. They head to the skatepark. Skateboard leaps onto his skateboard and starts showing Rocket tricks.

"I'm fast!" Skateboard says. Rocket watching him pick up speed, he chuckles lightly.

When the day is over, Skateboard walks Rocket home. "Bye, Rocket," Skateboard hugs Rocket.

"Bye, Skateboard," Rocket replies, returning the hug. Rocket closes the door, and Skateboard skates home.

---------

help im so tired but its only 11:38 pm!!

560 words