Walking Home

i have lost all the people i trust that i used to vent to so now my way of venting is just through the internet.

------

Rocket took one step out of the hospital. Skateboard kept visiting him every day. He felt a mixed emotion of love and annoyance. Skateboard would try to convince him that Sword was somehow evil, but he would also ask how he was. Skateboard was right next to Rocket when he left. "Now you're free!" Skateboard cheered. Rocket chuckled and realized he got a text.

Zuka: Hello, Rocket
You remember me, right?

Rocket: yes

Zuka: Okay, good
Skateboard is going to walk you home
I'm too busy doing something

Rocket: okay cya

Skateboard stared at the messages. "Welp, I guess I'm walking you home!" he smiled. Rocket sighed and they started walking in a certain direction.

"I don't even remember where I live," Rocket sighed.

"That's why your dad is making me walk you home," Skateboard chuckled.

"I guess that makes sense," Rocket replied. The two kept walking. Rocket looked around his surroundings. The grass was filled with flowers, and he could hear the birds singing and chirping. The sky was clear without any clouds, and it was pretty sunny out.

Skateboard stopped abruptly, and Rocket kept on walking, so he had to grab his arm. "We're here," Skateboard said. Rocket felt a bit embarrassed but didn't say anything. They walked to what was Rockst's house, and he (rocket) watched Skateboard check under the welcome mat and pluck out a key.

"Uhm, how do you know there's a key under the mat?" Rocket asked nervously.

"When you made that livestream, and we were panicking to save you, Slingshot had checked under the mat and found a key," Skateboard answered. Listening to Skateboard's words, Rocket then thought about who he used to be. He wondered what the personality of the old Rocket was before the incident. No one had told him about what had happened yet. "This feels weird since this is your house," Skateboard whispered. He closed the door behind them and locked it. Skateboard sighed, "Okay, uhm... Are you hungry?"

      "No, not really," Rocket answered. Skateboard nodded and grabbed Rocket's hand. He led him upstairs and into a room.

     "This is your room," Skateboard explained, "Look around I guess." Rocket did just as Skateboard said. He looked around, his bed was a bit messy but still comfortable. His room had a desk, and the desk had a computer on it. His room also had a TV and of course a closet. The room was a bit small, but comfortable type of small. "Alright, I'm going to head out," Skateboard patted Rocket on the head before leaving the house.

      Rocket got comfortable in his bed, he lay down and wondered, Who am I? Who did I used to be? He stared into space, wondering. He then remembered how Skateboard said something about a livestream. Rocket grabbed his phone, checked his channel, and saw his video.

            Click.

-------

muhahahahah cliffhangers!!!! also tysm for reading this lmao

510 words