Drugs

hello hi there welcome to the next part (insert cheering noises because im bored)

------

Skateboard panicked. "Don't take out the knife. Hand on...," Skateboard tried to reassure Rocket. He looked out the door and saw Medkit minding his own business. Wait... was it Medkit? No... it was 7MKO! He was staring at the sky and having the best time of his life. Skateboard rushed to him. "7MKO!! HELP!!" Skateboard begged, "ROCKET KINDA... STABBED HIMSELF!!"

"Huh? Oh, okay," 7MKO grabbed his phone and called an ambulance. He then walked inside Skateboard's house and they saw Rocket.

"ROCKET ARE YOU ALIVE!?" Skateboard ran to Rocket's side, and Rocket nodded.

"Y-Yeah," Rocket's voice was a bit... painful.

"Shhh! Don't talk, an ambulance is coming soon, hang on!" Skateboard shushed him.

Rocket tried to keep his eyes open, but the pain was too much, and he ended up closing his eyes and going unconscious.

* * *

Rocket opened his eyes, he was in the hospital again. Skateboard was at his side, and he was crying. "S-Skate?" Rocket's voice was a bit rusty, but Skateboard immediately looked up and sighed, feeling relieved. He hugged him, and Medkit came storming in again.

"I'm surrounded by the gayest people ever," Medkit mumbled. He stared at the two and felt disgusted. "Vine, may you do this? I'm too grossed out."

"Okay!"

Vine Staff ran into the room with a gentle smile on her face. "Soo... you two love birds! Rocket is supposed to still be in jail, but I don't give a fuck since Ban Hammer keeps killing my plants. It turns out someone spread drugs on your cage!" Vine Staff smiled while saying all of that.

"Okay...?" Rocket replied. Skateboard laughed quietly and didn't seem to take this seriously.

"We are looking for the culprit of who put the drugs in your cage. Don't worry, Broker, Scythe, and Medkit were not the people to put the drugs. Also not Skateboard."

"You're making me think you put Rocket in a dog cage," Skateboard pointed out.

"You did not have to say that."

"Sorry."

Vine Staff continued, "Okay, anyways, you have to stay here for a couple of weeks and try to not move too much. I'll be back." Vine Staff left the room, and Skateboard went back to crying silently.

"I was so scared that I lost you," he cried. Rocket felt a bit bad.

"Sorry... I just wanted to show you it was a stick," Rocket apologized.

"Don't try that again," Skateboard ordered.

"I won't," Rocket promised. He sighed, and the two just sat in silence. The only noises there were the sounds of air brushing past the windows, and Skateboard crying. The clock ticked fast, and it seemed like only seconds had passed, but it said more than a couple of minutes had passed instead. Rocket stared out the window, and he watched the birds sing and chat with nature. Rocket looked back at Skateboard crying and kept feeling bad.

Who is the culprit?

------

gays im sorry im tired lmao 12:46 pm and sorry if im kinda lazy like aaaahhh

516 words