Depression

im so stuck and idk what to write guys help me please

hello it is 12 and i have music blasting from my headphones and dw if i fall asleep ill blast u r an idiot at max volume

congrats to my playlist (paw patrol music 🥰)

----------

          Sword grabbed the mail. There was a note that was for Slingshot, so he walked into the basement. "Hello? Slingshot? There is a note for you," Sword passed Slingshot the mail, and walked away. Slingshot looked at it. He opened it and his eyes widened.

       "No...," Slingshot's eyes teared up. He tried to keep calm, but it was no use. The one thing that he seriously cared about was gone. It was all gone. From being kicked out to this? "Not my cafè..." Slingshot whimpered. He looked at his hands. All that work. Gone to waste. He cried silently and didn't make much noise. He didn't feel like getting comforted yet. If Sword came in, he would just get uncomfortable.

        Just imagine a business you've had for years, and years, and years, and years... got shut down. That would hurt badly, right? That's how Slingshot felt. All that work, memories, and success Slingshot used to have. All of it is in the trash now.

       Slingshot wiped his tears. His face showed no emotion, and he kept calm, but he felt destroyed on the inside. He felt like nothing was important anymore. He felt like he was in the void. He wanted the pain to leave. The pain to just walk away. He didn't want it anymore. He wanted to feel what he felt before he knew this information, but he couldn't. He had to sit on the bed and listen to comfortable music, which wasn't helping him. None of it was helping him. He felt like turning off the lights. Slingshot wanted to scream in anger and sadness. He cradled up into a ball and stared at nothing.

          Slingshot went into depression, and on the next day, he didn't leave the basement. Normally, he would get out and go outside for a walk, or he would just bake for fun, but he was so upset. He didn't have the motivation for anything. Slingshot felt embarrassed of himself, he felt uncomfortable in his skin. He was sick of himself, and he wished he could be anyone else.

      Sword realized how Slingshot hadn't left the basement in a long time. Step after step, he entered the basement. Opening the door, and going downstairs. It was dark, and Sword couldn't see anything. All he could hear was steady breathing. With the flick of a switch, the lights were on. "Slingshot? Are you okay?" Sword asked. He tried to study Slingshot's face, but there was no description of how he could be feeling. Slingshot didn't even move, he kept sitting there. His eyes seemed to lose their sparkle. Sword took a couple of steps toward Slingshot until he noticed him.

      "Oh," That was the only thing Slingshot said before looking back into space. He seemed to be thinking about something, and whatever it was seemed to be really important.

     "Are... are you okay?" Sword asked gently. Slingshot looked at him, and no expression was noticeable. Slingshot nodded slowly, and he looked hesitant to answer, but he still did. Sword nodded back to him, "Just... just tell me if you need anything." And with that, Sword left the basement.

-------

1:00pm. also its okay slingshot will be okay in the future trust me guys. thanks 4 reading

590 words