Cancer

guys some ppl skip my breaks so uh
discord server ig
https://discord.gg/DfaVraMTrw
(you have to type letter by letter or just send gammelay a friend request on discord and ill add u to swocketerz)

------------

Skateboard headed toward his squad. They were on a lunch break and Scythe was enjoying the view with her legs crossed and a smirk on her face. She turned her attention to Skateboard and smiled when he came close enough. "Need somethin'?" She asked, squinting her eyes at Skateboard.

"Yeah... could I choose my target?" He asked. He looked anxiously at the floor and tapped his shoe impatiently.

        "Who?"

        "Slingshot," Skateboard answered. Scythe smiled and nodded, which made Skateboard feel even more confident. He thanked her and sat down with Medkit, Broker, and Scythe.

         "So, why are you targeting Slingshot?" Medkit asked.

         "Uhh... I'm just jealous of him, and if I can't see him, I can feel good about myself," Skateboard didn't want to tell him the correct answer, since Scythe would probably kick him out of the club.

         Skateboard started planning how he would do this. He couldn't just follow him into an alleyway like he normally did, well, he could, but Slingshot was going to somehow dodge him. He had to find an easier way to get his target.

         Maybe he could sneak into their house at night? Wait... Slingshot lives with five other people. Gosh, that'll be harder than it seems.

       Oh! Maybe Skateboard could dress up as someone new. Then he could go to Brooklyn's Bakery. Hopefully, wait for closing hours, and attack Slingshot at the right moment. If that little catgirl is there, too, Skateboard would probably get her.

       Now, It's time for Skateboard to rest. He got comfy in his bed. Rested his eyes so that all he could see was pitch black, and waited for a dream to happen.

        Katana, one of the last members of Thieves' Den, has recently been diagnosed with cancer. He has one to three months to live, then he will leave this universe.

        When Shuriken found out, he felt even worse about his life. He hated everything. He didn't even care about eating anymore. All he did all day was sleep, even when he felt like Vine Staff was watching, he would pretend she wasn't. Only when he could feel her warmth, would he open up his arms and let out the tears he's been waiting to let go.

       Boombox was doing well, he was doing better than Shuriken. He must've moved on, too. He only remembered Shuriken when he went to sleep, and he even started to forget him. His life was actually getting better, and greater the more days passed. Now, he has the best life anyone would want. He's even really famous now on Twitch! He has 48k followers and gets a daily 78k views a day. His life has pretty much gotten better ever since he left Shuriken. Maybe Shuriken was the reason his life was hard.

---------

random stuff yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im tired its 1:28 am

510 wordz