Chapter twenty-one

Isabella
----
I feel like I just got away with murder. And it feels exhilarating. I can't believe I just waltz into my Pack, kidnapped four members and walked out without being noticed. And if I was noticed, those people wouldn't remember by morning.

I watch Chuck and Kenny grab Lucy, Kate, Dean and Danielle and throw them over their shoulders. I lead the way, down the stairs and into the dark. I feel Jason's anger and confusion radiating off of him from afar. As we get closer, it turns into fear.

"Hello, Jason" I murmur as Chuck sets Lucy roughly on the floor. Jason's eyes grow wide and then turn into a glare. He fights against the chains, wincing in the process.

"Lucy!" He yells. "Lucy it's me!"

"She can't hear you" I kick him in the stomach, making him wheeze. The guards chain Lucy up on the opposite wall, then put Kate and Danielle at her sides. Dean is locked up next to Jason.

"Dean, dude, wake the fuck up" Jason growls. Dean stays unmoving. I dismiss Chuck and Kenny with the wave of my hand, leaving me with five against one. "What have you done?"

"Kept my promise. I said you'd see Lucy soon, here she is. I will accept your gratitude now" I fold my hands behind my back. He replies by coughing away from Dean, then glaring up at me. "No? Maybe I can change your mind" I kick Lucy in the stomach with so much force that she stirs from unconsciousness.

"Stop it!" Jason yells, looking to Lucy with sad eyes. I put out my lip in a pout.

"Awe, is Jason sad?" I bat my eyelashes at him. I kick Lucy again. Jason growls out in pain and Lucy wakes up, wheezing.

"Lucy? Lucy!" He yells, struggling again.

"Jason?" She coughs. "Where are we?" She looks beside her to Kate and Danielle. Then she looks to Dean and Jason. Finally, her eyes land on me.

"We are in your worst nightmare sweetheart." I whisper darkly.

"Bella?"

"Why does everyone seem so surprised to see me?" I fold my arms over my chest with a smirk. She looks to Jason with scared eyes. He tries to reach her. I punch him in the nose, hearing a crack. Lucy yells out in pain, and blood trickles down her lip. Oh this is going to be fun.

"Bella" Jason breathes. "Stop this"

"Why should I? You've all lied to me, you've all hurt me. Now, it's my turn." I summon my darkness over to Lucy, wrapping it around her neck. It lifts her from the ground, taking her as high as the silver chains will let her. She winces in pain from the silver, her skin blistering. I tighten the hold on her neck until she starts gasping for air.

Jason starts coughing, taking in air like Lucy. Lucy's cheeks are wet with tears. I drop her to the ground, watching her fall on her side. I lean down beside her, grabbing her chin and making her look at me.

"Why?" She asks, her voice raspy.

"I'm done answering questions. One more question and I'll beat Jason into unconsciousness" I growl and throw her face away from me. "I'm going to make your lives a living hell. But hey, at least you two will be together"

I start walking away, feeling the fear, the confusion, the anger radiating off of the two. Lucy whimpers, and Jason silently calms her down. My wolf growls.

"I'll be back later. Try not to have to much fun without me" I say brightly, climbing the stairs. "Oh, and make sure the rest are up when I come back"

I open the door and close it tightly, then allow the guard to stand in front of it. I walk away, feeling satisfied with the outcome. It shouldn't have been that easy to get away with, but I now have the Alpha of Rogues assisting me.