Chapter twenty-nine

Isabella
----
I use my air element to summon clouds. Then Ian fills them with rain, making the clouds turn grey. I use my free hand to ball up electric energy and throw it into the clouds. The rain starts falling, the lightning hitting a tree and starting a fire. I smile and block the rain from me and Ian with a forcefield. Ian laughs.

Outside of the forcefield, Ace glares playfully at me while the water soaks his clothes.

Two days have past since we took Ian. He's willingly given in to his dark side, becoming almost as evil as me. He too has drunk the serum and gained all of his abilities, including the few extras. The one thing that he has yet to do is drink blood. We plan on making him do it later today, but forcing him would do no good.

I blow the clouds away and Ian stops the rain. We get rid of the forcefield and walk over to a wet Ace, who glares at me.

"Hey," I put my hands up. "Ian made it rain, not me"

"You are completely right" he smiles. I get a weird feeling in my gut. "Hug it out?" He opens his arms and takes a step towards me.

"Um, I don't think so" I say, backing up.

"Oh come on babe" he runs towards me. I squeal and turn, running away from him. Ian laughs profoundly while I try not to get wet.  "Ian! Stop her!"

Through the past two days, Ace and Ian have become great friends, almost like brothers. Ian got the hint about Ace and I, and vowed to not tell father. After all, I am his cousin.

I slam into something hard and fly backwards. Ace catches me in his arms and hugs me tightly. I scream, pushing against him while my clothes get wet.

"Let me go!" I hiss with a smile.  He takes my legs and wraps them around his waist. I push against his chest, leaning away from him. He grabs the back of my neck and brings my lips to his. He kisses me softly, causing me to forget that he's all wet. I lean into him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ew come on guys. Get a room!" Ian yells.  I pull back and stick my tongue out at him. He sticks his out and in a flash, he's gone. I look around the field before returning my eyes on Ace.

"Looks like we're all alone" Ace says. I drag a finger down his cheek.

"So it would appear" I set my lips on his, gripping his hair.

Water splashes us with so much force that we pull back. I look up, seeing Ian flying, a playful smile on his face. I scowl, letting go of Ace and flying up to him.

"You know," I start, collecting a ball of lightning in my hand. "One of these days, your really going to get it"

He raises an eyebrow. I throw the electricity at him. He deflects it with a force field and laughs.

"That all you got?"

"Oh no," I whisper darkly. "I'm just getting started"

And so the fight began. I trapped him with my darkness and persuaded him to slap himself.  I tighten the darkness around him, taking away his ability of flight. He screams as he falls to the ground. At the speed of light I fly down and catch him. Then, just before we hit the ground, I teleport us into father's office. Lana screams but we ignore her.

"Come on Ian. You can do better" I taunt, letting go of him. He stands up and his eyes flash, his hair turning the silver.

"Your right" he says. "I can do much better"

He teleports behind my and grabs hold of my arms. Then he persuades me onto my knees. I growl out, staring at the floor.  His darkness ties around my wrists, tightening itself every minute.  I kick my foot backwards to trip him, but his enhanced reflexes catch it and he uses anti-gravity.  I watch him climb across the ceiling and stare down at me.  I struggle against his dark hold, summoning mine to help.