Chapter thirty-two

Isabella
----
"So what's the plan?" Ian asks, balancing on the head of the chair. Xavier eyes him with laughter. I sit above the two, on the ceiling. It's raining out today, and Ian didn't feel up to the task to make it stop. So Xavier decided to gather us in his office.

"Well," he starts, glancing up at me. I cross my legs and flash him a smile. "First we need Tate or Teresa in our grasp. That way, one of you can take over the Pack. I plan on making it Tate, since his Pack is the one stationed here" he pulls out a paper map and points to a spot. "Teresa's Pack is currently living with them. So Tate is in charge" he looks up to me. "That means you'll take over this part."

"Perfect" I give him a slick, evil smile and stick my tongue out at Ian. He growls and crosses his arms.

"Isabella, it's your job to figure out where Tate's at and how we get him here. I want you to find out what their plan is so that we can intervene it. Understand?"

"Yup" I salute him with a goofy smile.

"Just be careful" Ian says now. "Don't get caught"

"Please," I fall from the ceiling and gracefully land on Xavier's desk. "When am I ever not careful?"

"Hey dad, you never told us about Lana" Ian says, jumping to sit in the leather chair. I climb off of the desk and seat myself in the other one.

"Lana? About being a witch?" He flicks his hand. "I didn't think it was important. We need to focus on this"

Ian and I shrug at the same time and smile to Xavier.
****
I teleport into Tate's room later that night. I can hear him singing in the shower loudly. I smile and roll my eyes, opening the door to the washroom. Steam rolls out with a burst of warm air. I take a towel and wipe off the mirror, staring at my reflection. I open my mouth, staring at my fangs. Long and white.

I sit on the counter top, humming along to the song quietly.

Hey Darce, gather the group in the living room. Tate's just in the shower. I link.

Sure thing, got anything new? She asks.

I have his plan, so we can make ours. And I also have something useful that might help. No need to rush.

She links the rest of the group just as the shower turns off. I straighten my back and look over to the shower. Tate opens the door and steps out, naked. I try to keep my gaze away from his manhood. He doesn't seem to notice me as he walks over to the cupboard and grabs a white towel. He wraps it around his waist and I let out the breath I was holding.

He's our mate. My wolf says. What's the problem?

That he's a man. I reply. And I've never seen him naked.

She laughs.

He turns towards the sink and goes pale. I smile and hop down, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You know," I whisper. "I've never seen you naked before"

His face grows red. I kiss his cheeks, then his lips. His arms snake around my waist just as I pull back.

"Are you embarrassed?"

"What's there to be embarrassed about?" He asks with a scoff. "I've got the body of a God"

"Eh" I shrug and pull back. "I've seen better"

I strut into the bedroom, straightening the desk chair and the duvet on the bed. Then a chest is up against my back, lips next to my ear. His arms rest on my hips.