Chapter twenty-five

"What do you mean you're leaving?" Father asks, looking up from his papers. Ace stands beside me.

"I'll be back I promise" I tell him.

"Where do you think you're going?" He stands up, his stature towering over mine again.

"I'm going to Dark Moon Pack territory" I fold my arms over my chest and glare up at him, showing no weakness. He raises a quizzical eyebrow.

"What do you intend to find?" He copy's my stance. I glare up at him as he gives me a smart ass smirk.

"Dylan" I say confidently. Ace goes rigid next to me. I've told him my plan already, and that the affection I'll show towards Dylan means absolutely nothing.

"Really?" He nods his head, looking out his window. I straighten my back and darken my aura around me. "Taking charge now, are we?"

"Tate has Ian in his possession and I intend on doing whatever it takes to get him. Dylan will change up the game, especially if I can show Ian what he's done wrong. And if Tate wants to start a war, a war is what he'll get" I turn my back on father and walk towards the door.

"Are you going alone?" He asks. I feel his gaze on the back of my head.

"Yes"
****
"Are you sure it means nothing? He is the mate you were supposed to choose" Ace asks for the tenth time as he sits on my bed. I brush my hair and put it into a ponytail, smiling to him through the mirror.

"Positive. Nothing can change how I feel for you, not even an Alpha"

"You know, when I get the title Alpha of Rogues, you'll be my first choice as Luna" he lays back on the bed. I let out small laughter and straighten my outfit. A tight black shirt with long sleeves and black jeans. To top it off I've got silver runners.

"Mhm" I murmur, climbing overtop of him. "But I don't care about that and you know it" I kiss his cheek. He sets his hands on my waist.

"If this Dylan guy makes any moves on you without your permission, I'm killing him" he growls.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes and place my lips quickly on his. "For this to work, I have to show affection to him, but it means nothing. He needs to feel wanted" I kiss him again. "But you're the only one I want now"

"Good" he flips us over and starts trailing kisses over my jaw. My eyes flutter shut and a soft sigh escapes my lips. "You should get going" he pulls back and lifts me up. I groan and glare at him.

I close my eyes and imagine Dylan, what he looks like, what he sounds like. I find him quickly, sitting out front of his Pack house.

"I'll be back soon, I promise" I peck Ace's lips gently before teleporting inside of Dylan's border lines. I sprint with my super speed to the edge of the forest next to the Pack house. I see Dylan sitting on the steps. It's quiet here. It's sad to think that his whole Pack left him, except for a few loyal members.

"Dylan?" I call from the forest. His head snaps up in my direction. I haven't realized how much I've missed his chocolate brown eyes. He looks surprised. I step further into the land. He stands up in a fighting position, looking around. His eyes fog over as he contacts the last of his members. In no time, about ten of them are standing next to him. I put my hands in front of me. "Dylan, it's just me, I'm alone"

He sets his hands down shakily. I feel my heart hurt for him. I've broken to many people.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, trying to sound confident.

"I want to talk" I walk closer, putting my hands down. I stop a few feet away from the group. "I-I need to talk to you" I look to the ground, rubbing my arms. "I've made some mistakes that I need to fix"