✨ c h a p t e r f o u r ✨

"Did you guys get invited to the barbeque the Wrights' are throwing?" Anna asked. There were a collective reply of yes'.

The six of us were hanging out at the beach, as usual. It was around ten in the evening. We were all sitting on the driftwood a couple feet away from the water, sipping on some beer Tony smuggled from his parents.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Tony said after a silence.

"What are we; five?" Maggie asked rhetorically.

"Got any other ideas genius?" Tony retorted. She shrugged indifferently.

"I'll start!" Asher said, grabbing one of the empty bottles as we all sat in a circle. Roman sat on my left with Maggie on my other side. "So, the rules are two truths in a row, and if the bottle lands in the middle, both of them do a dare. Sounds good?" We all nodded.

He spun the bottle, landing on Tony.

"Dare me," Tony said, flexing his arms.

"I dare you to slap the next person that walks by on the ass."

"Please be a hot chick!" Tony prayed, clasping his hands together in prayer mode. He, then, spun the bottle, landing on me. He grinned at me evilly.

"Truth," I said. He frowned.

"Live a little Abby," he said. I rolled my eyes, leaning back on my arms. "Would you rather have sex with Roman or me?" I bit the inside of my cheek. Both answers would get me reactions.

"You seem like the type of guy that'll cum within minutes, I'll go with Roman," I said. Maggie, Anna, Roman, and Asher burst out laughing while Tony glared at me.

I spun the bottle, making it land on Anna.

After a few rounds, a man with muscles the size of my head walked by.

"Tony, don't you have something to do?" Anna asked, giggling.

Tony took a look at the man and I swear, I could visibly see him pale despite the darkness surrounding us. He gave us a pleading look but we simply laughed. He slowly walked behind the man, almost bumping into him. He began walking casually, swinging his arm back and forth until it lightly tapped against the man's ass. The man turned around, staring at him with a hard, cold glare. He said something but we couldn't quite hear from where we were. He scampered back, glaring at us while we laughed.

"Who's next?" Roman asked, wrapping an arm behind my "seat."

"Me!" Asher said, spinning the bottle. It landed in between Maggie and Anna. He grinned. Maggie and Anna both looked at each other.

"Dare," they both said.

"I dare you both to give me a lapdance!"

"I want one!" Tony grumbled. Maggie whispered something into Anna's ear, making her grin.

"On one condition," Anna said.

"We need music," Maggie continued.

"So, Abby will pick the song," Anna finished. I looked at the two of them questioningly before grabbing my phone. I scrolled through before landing on the perfect song.

"Ready?" I asked. Anna and Maggie both stood on either side of Asher, giving me grins.

The familiar tune of "We're All in This Together" from High School Musical began playing. Tony and Roman both burst out laughing hysterically while Anna and Maggie began dancing to the songs, mimicking the exact moves from the movie while dancing on Asher. Once the song was finished, we were all, except Asher, out of breath. He glared at us.

"I hate you all so much," he grumbled.

"You still want a lap dance Tony?" Roman asked, smirking. Tony shook his head vigorously.

"No thanks!" he exclaimed. We all laughed, spending the rest of the night just talking about random, irrelevant things.

I found myself enjoying my time with them.

I was becoming too attached.

It was only a matter of time before I lost them, too.

A/N: please give me feedback! It'd be very much appreciated :)

Emma Stone as Anna