acknowledgements + announcements

hello everyone!

to start off, i want to thank each and every single one of you who took the time to read it (especially those of you who have read this story more than once). when i wrote this, i never thought people would actually enjoy it. i wrote this story nearly four years ago during depressive episodes. it all started with a simple idea after spending years staying up till 3 in the morning binge-reading wattpad stories, which, soon, led to me writing one of my own.

the funny thing is, shortly after i finished writing this and "the silent storm," i stopped using this account. out of pure boredom, a few months ago, i redownloaded wattpad and logged back into this account. consider me utterly shocked when i realized that my story was doing pretty good! pretty good to the point that it is #20 on #shortstory, among several other rankings! 

when i tell y'all that i never thought this would've happened, with my own story, i mean it. i never expected any of this. 

which is why, i've been debating whether or not to rewrite this story from scratch. my plan is to keep this story up but i plan on changing a few details here and there. current-me was cringing at the me from four years ago when i reread this story. 

and the fact that so many of you enjoyed this story truly makes me question everyone's taste (haha jk) 

i would absolutely love it if y'all could leave some comments with your thoughts. maybe even what you would like to see in the new book. perhaps maybe even an epilogue; although, i never wanted to write an epilogue. if i were to, i (spoiler alert maybe(?): wouldn't have let abby and roman last). i'm sorry please don't hurt me xo

once again, thank you guys for giving me this platform. i have absolutely no words to describe how shocked and honored i am that you all enjoyed this story. please leave your thoughts and comments below!

nm xo