✨ c h a p t e r t e n ✨

"Two sixes," Maggie said, putting down two cards.

Tony narrowed his eyes at her, waiting for a sign. When no one else made a move, he took three cards from his hand. "Four sevens," he said.

"Bullshit," we said simultaneously. He groaned out loud, mumbling profanities.

The six of us were sitting by the driftwood, once again, playing our third round of Bullshit (or Bluff). It became our spot. It was a cloudy afternoon; the sun was nowhere to be seen. There weren't a lot of people at the beach. There were a group of college students playing a couple yards away from us. It is also a few weeks until Roman's birthday, as well as the Fourth of July weekend. Asher and Maggie briefly told me we were going to throw a surprise party. They simply gave me the minor details because they still haven't figured out what exactly their plan is.

"I'm tired of this," Roman said, tossing his cards to the side. The wind picked up, sending one of the cards towards me. He gave me an apologetic smile which I just waved off. "Let's do something."

"We are doing something," Maggie said, pointing to the cards. Roman shook his head, leaning on his knees.

"No, what I meant is, let's do something," he said, stressing "something" again. Suddenly, all of them lit up almost immediately.

"Who's our victim today?" Tony asked, rubbing his hands together dramatically.

"How about we go to the mall and find out?" Roman asked, grinning.

And soon enough, the six of us headed to the mall. What we were doing, I had no idea.

"We're going to be public narrating," Roman explained, casually running his fingers through his hair. "Basically, one of us goes around doing stupid things that the others say. For example: I'm 'it' and Tony has the phone. He'll tell me what I have to do. Sound simple?" I nodded. He grinned. "Great!"

"Who's up first?" Maggie asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"I'll do it!" Asher said, stepping up the imaginary plate. He put his headphones in as Roman called him. Asher walked around with us following him.

We stood off in the distance but far enough so that we could still see him. "Go to the girl with the purple jeans; she's sitting down on the bench with the Hollister bag," Tony said. Asher casually walked towards the girl with the purple jeans. She had light blonde hair with a (failed) ombre style. "Now pull down your shorts and do the macarena." The girl gave him a weird look as he stood in front of her. She watched him carefully as he smirked, holding his waistband before pulling it down. Her eyes widened to the size of saucers as she looked away, blushing like crazy. He began doing the macarena, scarring everyone within sight.

"Oh shit!" Roman said, pointing to the opposite direction as the mall cop came towards Asher.

"Run!" Tony said to Asher. He quickly pulled his pants back up and made a dash. The cop chased after him for a few minutes before losing him.

Meanwhile, the rest of us were hunched over, laughing maniacally. Asher reappeared once the cop was out of sight. "Who's up next?" he asked, grinning like he just won the championships.

"Me!" Maggie said, jumping up. After she set herself up, we began walking. We came to the side of the elevators where there was a small sitting area and a huge wishing fountain. We stood by the fountain while Maggie casually strolled around.

Roman held the phone this time, an arm casually around my shoulder. Anna stood by my other side, grinning while her and the other boys exchanged ideas. "Alright Mags, go over to the fat man and sit on his lap. If he pushes you off, just keep telling him that it's your seat," Roman instructed. I chuckled, shaking my head at his idea and watched Maggie. She walked around for a bit more before sitting on the fat man's leg. He looked at her, incredulous. He looked around before mumbling something to Maggie.

"Huh?" she asked, adjusting herself on his leg. He said something incoherently. "This is my seat." He shook his head, trying to push Maggie off.

"Mags, tell him what you want for Christmas," Tony said, taking the phone from Roman's hand. Asher snickered.

"I'm so going next," Anna said to me. Asher wrapped his arm around Anna's shoulder, leaning against the fountain. Hmm...

A little shriek let out, making our heads whip towards Maggie who was sprawled on the floor. The fat man got up, his face tomato red, and quickly rushed off. We all burst out laughing while she just glared. "Alright, next." Anna set herself up and we began walking for our next victim.

Enjoy it for now, I told myself. It'll be worth it in the end. 

A/N: you guys should check out What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber because the king is back ;)

(also check out Do It Again by Austin Mahone because*heart eye emoji* and *fire emoji*)

stay strong babies xo