Chapter 3| I Swear It Isn't Photo Shopped

~Kayla's P.O.V.~

As I walked back home, I was thinking a lot. What just happened? Why couldn't Vi remember a thing? I look up to see my mom's car parked in front of my house. FINALLY! At least she came home early. I was part hoping she'd yell at me like a maniac when I got inside. Maybe that would knock some sense back into me.

When I got into the house, I passed my mom, who was watching one of her cheesy TV shows, so I decided to rush upstairs without a single word.

When I got to my room, I saw sushi the cat (I swear that could be a name of a rapper) on the floor. She was eating my earphones, again. I stroked her fur and sat down on my bed. What was happening to me? Was I going insane? Maybe I was. But no, I wasn't. I knew that I already was, so that made no sense.

I came back to earth when I felt sushi brushing her tail on my legs. She was a small Persian cat that had really thick fur. I adored her.

I opened my computer, checking the Internet to see if there was any information about what had happened earlier with Violet, even though I was almost positive that there wouldn't be anything. So I pushed sushi off my lap, and as she gave a soft hiss, I sat down at my desk with laptop.

It was really awkward when I clicked on the Google icon because, well, I had no idea what to write in the search box. I went ahead and wrote " ability to control people", and guess what happened. The first choice came up as a video.

I looked closely. 'Insane Controlling Powers, (I swear it isn't Photo-shopped)'. Even though I couldn't clearly see the people who were in the video's picture box, I opened it. YouTube popped up on my computer, so I grabbed my pair of earphones and plugged them in. Just as the video was starting, I put the earphones in my ears and listened closely.

The video was only two minutes long, but to me it seemed like hours. As the video continued, I attentively watched the figures in the video moving rapidly. With a shocked look on my face, I saw the two people fade into one in a matter of seconds. And when the video ended, I moved back with my chair open-mouthed, to what I had just seen.

The people in the video weren't just any people. They were Vi and I! And it showed what had happened out on the street! Someone was watching us. I quickly glanced down at the place showing the person who posted the video. It said " LCameron1344". That's the account of Lena Cameron, a popular girl at my school who bullies me.

She was always following me around, trying to get a piece of evidence that I was crazy, so that all the other girls would follow her and walk away from me. And there you go! She had gone too far this time. And next day at school, I was going to give her a piece of my mind, literally.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry I was late with posting this chapter, I was really busy. I hope you like this chapter. So if you do, please comment and like/star this chapter.