Chapter 38| Unknown and My Uncle?

~Kayla's P.O.V.~

" Uncle Damon?"

We both just stare at each other. This is my father's brother.

And to be perfectly honest, he looks just like him. Brown hair, blue eyes, and actually, he has really attractive features. A strong jaw line, a perfect nose and a young face.

Ariella starts speaking uncertainly, not knowing what was going on. " Kayla, this is my step dad, Damon. And dad, this is Kayla, the other Corrupted."

His eyes suddenly fill with concern. " What?" He directs towards Ariella.

" She's Corrupted, dad." He frowns and looks at Ariella.

" Guys... this is my brother's daughter, my niece."

Their eyes widen as they realize what had happened a few seconds ago.

Melissa rushes, " Wait, so we're related to you... in a way?"

I smile. " I guess..."

" That's so cool!" Her father, who takes a few quick steps towards me and engulfs me in a hug, cuts her off. I hesitantly wrap my arms around him.

" Let's get going."

~Darien's P.O.V.~

They should be here in no more than five minutes.

Bu the real question is, did Ariella agree to come with them?

We'll see.

I walk out of my office, and a few minutes later, I'm outside in the parking lot. The space grey car pulls over into the only empty parking space.

I smile as I see a little girl who looks identical to Melissa climb out of the back seat, but it quickly falters when a man about ten years older than me steps out of the other side.

" And who's this?"

Kayla smiles and looks over at the man. " Damon, this is Alexandra Darien, Leader of Supernatural Abilities, and Darien, this is Damon, Ariella's step father and my uncle."

Huh?

~Kayla's P.O.V.~

Darien finally snapped out of whatever trance she was in and came over.

" It's a pleasure to meet you, Ariella." She said sweetly, and Ariella shook her awaiting hand eagerly, smiling widely.

" Likewise."

She moved over towards Damon, and she froze, staring at him with an unreadable expression.

When he tilted his in confusion, she snapped out of it.

" Sorry, it's just, you remind me of someone..." She laughs nervously.

He laughs and puts his hands in his pockets.

" It's fine."

And as we all start walking towards the building, Damon's words make me freeze.

" Hey, I know it might be a bit too late to mention this, but did I ever tell you that I'm an Unknown Supernatural?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhh!

SO many surprises!

Guys sorry that was short, but I had no ideas.

- Lena