Chapter 4| Tenth Grade Boy

~Kayla's P.O.V.~

As I walked to school in the morning, I remembered what I saw the day before. That video would ruin my reputation; I'd be a laughing stock. Lena had seriously gone too far this time. She had hated me since I first came to school. She looked down at me very much. Lena always thought she was the best, but I was about to prove her wrong.

The hatred between us all started in Third Grade, which, again, is when I first came to school. I had already made friends with two girls: Vi and another girl called Lea who left school four years ago. I think that probably explains why Violet and I are best friends, but Violet moved schools later.

This is the story: So we had moved to Florida when I was young and I started going to my current school in the third grade. As soon as I walked in, Vi said hi to me, told me her name, and introduced me to Lea. We walked to the notices billboard to see which class we were sorted out in, when Lena came up to me and said, " I think you've made a mistake, choosing these... whatever these people call themselves, for friends," she scowled at Lea and Violet then continued, " I think I can help you with that" she held out a hand.

But I smartly lowered her hand with my own and said, " I think I can make that choice, thanks." I looked at her as if I had said nothing and she frowned. Since then she's hated me.

I walk up the block to school, and as I walked, all the girls started laughing at me. Oh, I was going to show Lena what she deserved! As I walked up to the school door, I spotted her laughing at me with her stupid followers.

I tapped Lena on the shoulder. " What is wrong with you? You've gone too far! I am going to get back at you for this..." I shook my hand and looked at it, rethinking my choice. She was too much of an annoying brat to be left alone, so from there, my choice was final.

I quickly looked at my hand as she said, " I finally took the spotlight! No one is going to listen to you! You have no chance of ..." she suddenly stopped as I pressed my hand to her head.

A familiar suction filled my head and before I knew it, I was in Lena's skin, literally. I was going to show her how horrible she really was. I walked Lena's body out to the hall where her followers were. They all started saying hi, but no. I will not wait for them to finish.

I took Lena up to the lockers and started to do some really awkward dance moves with her body. Everyone started to laugh. I was finally taking away her popularity! I then started to sing in a horrible voice, which of course, came through Lena's mouth. Everyone laughed even more and I was really making a good 'puppet show', you could say. I decided to walk her body away as the crowd snickered yet again.

I took her skin to her locker and look out her laptop. Taking it to the bathroom, I made her delete the video. I was proud of my work.

It was time to stop, though.

When I got out, Lena started, " What... what happened? What were you saying?" she said, confused. I merely walked out of the bathroom. And soon, Lena came out. All the girls started to laugh, and Lena frowned and ran off. I grinned at the still laughing crowd, but that smile faded when I turned around, and saw a tenth grade boy staring at me, and he didn't look happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------Hi guys! Hope you like the chapter! Sorry I was late posting, as we had exams at school. I need a good boys name for my next chapter. The best name will be the spotlight of the next chapter till the end of the story! Please comment your ideas below. Thanks!