Chapter 5| Just Like You

~Kayla's P.O.V~

I glanced at him, trying to make him stop staring at me. But he didn't, and it was starting to get creepy. So I basically decided to do the easiest thing, since I was in tenth grade too and it wouldn't be awkward. Just pass by him, pretend nothing happened. And I did, but as I passed, he suddenly grabbed my shoulder. I panicked and turned around, trying to make him let go.

But then he spoke in a deep voice, " Relax, relax, I just want to talk to you." He let go of my shoulder and I turned to face him.

" Interesting... Fine." I said slowly (even though I had never even met him). My blue eyes focused in his direction as I leaned against the wall and started to pay really close attention.

" I'm Zack, I'm new here." Ok?

" Hi... listen, I'd better get home, so..."

But he interrupted me, " Can I... talk to you for a second?"

" Sure..." I said, confused.

We walked out to the field and stood in front of the trees, which were swaying in the wind. We just stood there for a second.

" So you're-"

" Kayla May Prior." He interrupted me. I turned to see him staring straight ahead, " Daughter of Anna and Richard Prior. 16 years old. Raised in New York, moved here at the age of 5."

I looked at him in shock, " How do you know that?"

" I know a lot of things about you, Ms. Prior, even things you don't know yourself." Excuse me? " From what you can do..." he paused giving me a look before staring back at the field. " To your eye color. You're parents have brown and grey ones, so I don't see how that works." What?

I put my shock on pause, and focused on what he said. It was true. I mean, eye color is meant to be calm and light, but mine are metallic, stunning, different, almost... Supernatural, you could say. And no one in my family had my eyes, ever.

He continued without question, " You are still a mystery to us, you never showed any signs of power before, so it's sort of confusing." He paused for a few seconds them said, " you're different, you have an ability. You're a Supernatural."

" Ok, I really need to go so-"

I began walking back, but he stuck out his arm to block me. That's when it happened.

Flames rose on his arms, lighting them on fire. I backed up, feeling the heat radiate off his arms. I was in utter shock, yet he looked relaxed, amused even.

" What the hell are you?" I jumped back, and the fire went out, a smirk rising on his face.

" I'm just like you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I hope you like the chapter. Perfect! I will post soon. Bye!