Chapter 47| You Ignorant, Selfish Swine!

~Cole's P.O.V.~

Oh god.

Will they take it well?

Are--?

The door opens, and in walks in Alex, William, and... Kayla. Alexandra's brought them here like I asked, now the hard part... The talking. And the worst part is... Will. I told him and not Kayla.

Before anyone can say anything, I start.

I need to get this over with.

" Kayla, William, please don't be mad at me after this." I take a deep breath and close my eyes. " I'm married to Alexandra."

I peek my eyes open to see Kayla looking on the brink of her anger, and Will just looks stunned.

" For how long?" Kayla asks through clenched teeth.

" Four years."

She laughs, but it's not humorous. " Oh wow."

Will looks at Kayla cautiously, then back at me. " I'm confused. You told me already." Oh god.

Kayla takes a deep breath, trying to keep control. " I'm just glad it doesn't get worse." No, no, it does.

" We also have a kid--"

Kayla storms out of the room, furious, and I look back at William.

" Will--"

" You didn't... I can't even look at you right now." He fumes, and then walks to the door, slamming it behind him.

Alex approaches me carefully. " It was for the best."

" But--"

" They'll come around." She coos, sitting next to me and inclosing my hand in hers.

I hope she's right.

~Zack's P.O.V.~

The thing with my group of friends is that we leave bad situations to work themselves out.

The less talk, the less damage done.

We sit here in silence, self-reflecting on the Kayla-Damon situation. Damon really went over the line with this one. Like, seriously.

People may think it's a bad, and I admit it would feel bad to not be checked on by your friends, but secretly, it's sort of healing you; you reflect on everything happening, and eventually you work it out.

Right?

We're in Evan's room, and he looks a bit flustered. Why? I don't know.

It takes seconds to recognize the voice yelling outside.

" How could you not tell me?!"

" Kayla, I--"

" You ignorant, selfish swine!"

" But--"

" I don't care if you didn't know that I wasn't told about this!"

" Wait--"

" SHUT YOUR BLUBBERING MOUTH, WILLIAM!"

And that problem, ladies and gentlemen, is one of the few that can't be left to untie it's own knots.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, Things about to get spicyyyyyyyyyy!

Anywho, hope you guys like!

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE and comment!

Shout-out to  go followwwww! She my bestie!

-Lena