Chapter 20| My Brothers

This is it!

A new and exciting chapter.

Kayla above with her blue eyes, at the hotel with her sweater and shorts a few chapters ago.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kayla's P.O.V.~

" I just wanted to introduce you to a few people before we go to bed, just to get you started."

Isla pulled on my hand and took me down the hallway, Zack and Caleb tailing closely, and tapping away at her phone. She was probably texting all the people she knew. I swear if she invites people who'll gape at me some more, I'll kill her.

We passed through the hallways and although it wasn't any later than seven PM, I was really sleepy. She took me through the building to an exit where there were many benches with a group of people sitting there.

They weren't more than five, but as my eyes trailed across the backs of their heads, my breath hitched at the third one. That auburn hair reminded me of... my brother. I guess I'll have to keep my head down and pray that no one noticed the shiver that ran up my spine, which had nothing to do with the cold.

As soon as we approached, the first two and the last got up and made their way to us, but two stayed, heads down. A boy with brown hair and the auburn haired one.

I was introduced to a few people who tried to hold in their shock, but obviously couldn't. After they had sat back down.

" Will! Cole! Be nice. Come on. Say hi to Kayla."

Will. Cole.

No, it's just my stupid thinking.

But...

" Isla, you know I can't stand that name. Pleas it drives me mad, and you know why!" The auburn haired one shouted, as if completely oblivious of my presence.

" Come on. William Prior, I know you, you can get over your past with your beloved sister."

" I was her favorite."

Oh. My. God. My eyes widened.

I found them.

Cole and William.

My brothers.

Make an outstanding return, I thought. I wanted to surprise them, make them know I was there.

I walked up to William, the auburn haired one, as everyone watched in confusion. I put one hand on each of his shoulders from behind him, and started to speak.

" And you still are."

I could almost feel his eyes widening as he tensed up, not knowing what had just happened

" Your favorite food is pancakes. You're the funniest person I've ever met. I still love you no matter what.

Everyone must have thought we were some sort of lovers because we looked nothing alike, and everyone had amused smirks on their faces, except for Zack, Caleb, and Isla, who all had shock written all over them.

I pulled my hands away and stepped back, giving him the chance to breathe and get up to see it was all real, not a dumb prank.

He got up and turned around, an intense look on his face, hard and blazing. He came closer as I smiled up at him.

" Ok. I'll ask you something only the real Kayla would know. What was the name of the stuffed bear that we filled with candy on Halloween of 2013 and whom did it belong to?"

I smiled. " The name was Duffy, and it belonged to..." I frowned. " Meghan, our... sister."

He gave me a happy look before reaching out and pulling me into a warm bear hug, his face in my hair before bringing his head up and kissing my cheek, " I love you so much, Kay." He mumbled into my hair, and I felt someone else join in who was soon discovered as Cole. He pulled us all together tightly and we all started to laugh hysterically. When we untangled ourselves, I smiled at both of them and shouted, " What a reunion!"

" If only Meghan could be here."

My gut dropped, and I felt my throat go dry. They still didn't know. But I wasn't going to ruin this moment. Everyone around us looked absolutely stunned. Cole gave them a weird look.

I gave a smile and talked, " What? Don't you now who this is?" I pointed at Will.

When no one answered, I did it for them. " Zack..." I turned to him. " These are my brothers."

His mouth dropped open as a smile as wide as ever spread across his face.

" Wow..."

" But how... and... what? How did you find us?" Will was absolutely stunned. He was speechless.

" I'm one of you. I'm an Unknown." I whispered and his eyes widened as a proud look came across him.

Me too, he mouthed, and I gaped at him. His silver eyes... how didn't I think of them? That's it!

" Still don't know what I do though." I said through all the noises of congratulation around us.

" Don't worry. You'll figure it out." He pulled my body closer to his.

" You think?"

" Yeah."

" Really?"

" Yeah."