The plan Part 1

Update from the author: 3 year later.
Hi! It has been a long journey with this story and i just would love to thank you for taking the time to even attempt reading this book. Ummmmm.... THE WRITING GETS BETTER AS IT GOES AS MY WRITING PROGRESSES

Ok that is it thank you -Jessxjpg

Morning. Tuesday.

I yawned and then realized, I need to wake up Raf.

My name is Jaqulynn, and I'm Raf's older sister. Same hair, same eyes. Totally part of the Esquival family.

I stood up, my light brown hair waving. I had shocking blue at the bottom of my shoulder length hair.

I knocked on his door, then opened it.

"Raf, time to go to school. Do you have um, what's it called again?"

"Science Fiction club, Jacq."

"Oh, yeah is that today?"

"Yeah we have it everyday," I saw him get up and look away as he asked to his closet.

"You have to skip a day, tonight is my swim practice and you have to come," I told him.

"No! Jacq I can't skip a day!" He whined.

"Why not! Your nerd friends can fill you in tomorrow anyway. Also, what club goes every single day?!" I started to yell a bit.

"No! They need me!" I saw in his eyes that he just spilled something that he wasn't supposed to.

A silence filled the room.

"Why do they need you?" I asked.

"They just do! Ok?!" Then he ran up and closed the door on me.

I do everything for him, but he can't skip one day of science fiction club?

"Mom, can I skip a day on swim practice?" I asked her when I went to the kitchen.

"Why? You love swim team practice." She looked at me, then put her hand on my forehead, I pulled her away.

"I'm not sick Mom, just, Raf has been acting so weird lately, and I don't know any club that happens every day of the week, including weekends," I shrugged, grabbing some cereal and a bowl.

"Well, let me deal with him," she leaned over the counter, facing me.

"No, I can deal with it. I just need to follow him, I will get into my car and follow him, it's that simple," I mumbled my plan with a mouth of cereal.

Just then, Raf came into the room.

"Hey Raf, go to SciFi club. Never mind about the whole thing about swimming," I told him.

"Thanks sis!" He said, getting himself some cereal and sitting next to me.

All I could do was smile.

Part one of my plan complete.