Saving Raf plus a talk with Jackie

All I did was stand there, staring at my little brother, holding my gaze.
However, if I was paying  attention, I would see that a bunch of robots 1000 times bigger than me were fighting around me.
I soon snapped out of it and ran over to where Raf was. I climbed up the counter, with quite a bit of difficulty due to almost no place to hang on, luckily, I was shall way when I was lifted up the rests of the way by... Wheeljack.
"Um, thanks," I said, he smiled and I ran and hugged my brother.
"You came!" He said.
"Of course, I ant just leave my brother in the hands of these dweebs," I smiled at him.
He looked so fragile, but I know he isn't. I grabbed his hand, seeing he isn't chained up like I suspected.
Good, that makes this escape easier. I thought.
I pulled him behind me, when we reached the edge, he major knew what to do. He got on my back and I backed up a bit, he wasn't very heavy, which was good, I wouldn't kill myself when I hit the bottom. I sprinted and jumped off the edge.
I felt Raf hold on even tighter in those couple seconds we were in the air. I hit the ground and fourtunatly, landed safely, not killing me or Raf.
Unfortunately, I landed on my ankle weirdly, causing it to turn and me to collapse.
I groaned in pain, tears threatening to come out.
"Jacqlynn!" Raf got off my back and kneeled next to me.
"I'm good, I'm good," I insisted as he helped me up.
"No your not, i think you sprained your ankle," he looked at my ankle.
"I'm fine, little bro. Stop worrying," I smiled a small smile at him.
It was a lie, he was correct, I did sprain it, but I don't care, my little brother is back.
____time skip back to the base____
Jack's mom was there. She rushed up to me, seeing my ankle.
"We need this to have medical attention, luckily, I have a first aid kit with me," she helped me over to a place to sit then ran off to get the kit.
She wrapped my ankle and then ran off to her car again and pulled out... Crutches?
She held them up as I held on to them.
Soon, everyone was talking about it and what the deceptions may be planning next.
I stood off in a corner looking at my bandaged ankle.
I sighed.
"Hey, how you doing, haven't talked to you in a while," I looked up at the sound of his voice.
"Oh, I'm fine, how are you?" I didn't look at him.
"Great, just kind of bored, been flying around a lot," I saw out if the corner he was looked at me.
I turned and looked him in the eye. "What?" I asked him.
"Nothing, just wondering," he shrugged.
"Wondering what?"
"What does that feel like, like pain wise?" I rolled my eyes at Wheeljack's comment.
"Bad, what does it feel like, you know, to be metal?" I asked him.
He chuckled, "I don't know, what does it feel like to be a fleshy?" He asked.
"A fleshy?" I laughed.
"Yeah,"
He looked at me again. "Hey, um, sorry about getting on your nerves and getting you to hate me,"
"Oh it's cool, that's around the third time something like that had happened that month," I shrugged.
"You're kidding, right?"
"Yes I am," I rolled my eyes and smiled.

A/N: Hey, I just realized something. There is jack, Wheeljack"Jackie", and Jacqlynn"Jacq" what do those have in common with each other? JACK. They all sound or have Jack in them, wow. Also, comment any ideas I should do bc I'm running out of ideas for this.