She returns

Winter had arrived, which meant that I finally had an excuse to wear my blue sweater dress.  I curled my hair and put in a black head band and black leggings. I started my way to school. 

------time skip brought to you by me listening to Melanie Martinez--------

I stepped down each step, when I bumped into Jack. 

"Oh! Sorry Jack!" I said.

"No problem, have you seen Miko or Raf?" 

"Not Raf, but Miko is at her locker," I replied, he thanked me and ran off. 

Since I took the bus today, so I didn't have to get my car out of the garage because I was lazy, I started my way to the yellow buses. Then I heard the revving of an engine. 

I turned my head in the direction it came from, only to see a sports car with yellow orange and green paint. Wheeljack. 

I walked as fast I could in my high heeled black boots to him. 

"Hey," I sighed.

"Get in, now." 

"Why?" I asked, still standing outside.

"Because, I jut need you in the car." With that I got in. 

He started moving out of the school parking lot, when I got a text from Raf.

R: where are you?

J: with Wheeljack, he's taking me somewhere.

J: Ok, I will take the bus then.

I put my phone away and closed my eyes.

"Rough day?" 

"You don't know the gist of it!" I groaned.

"Cool, sounds like fun," I looked at the empty drivers seat.

"So, why did you pick me up?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant, but on the inside I was dieing to know. 

"What do you think?" 

"Miko," I groaned again.

"Ding ding ding! Right on point!" 

"Please tell me you are not taking me to the base!" 

"Why not?" 

"Because I don't want to! Raf got hit with a decepticon bullet thingy and now I don't want him back there!"

"Big mistake sister, now you're in more danger," 

"That's what Raf said," I put my head in my hands, we were going to the base.

"Listen, I wouldn't let you get hurt, if you did, I would rip out their spark," 

"Why are you getting all protective?" 

"Beacome I've taken a liking to you, you are like a little sister who won't get out of my head, and gets me and is me in a different body. In other words, you are now in my control, I see potential in you, Jacqlynn," he said.

"Y-You do?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, who wouldn't?" 

"I can name a couple," I brushed out my dress, we had made it to the base. 

As we drove in I heard bulkhead and Miko, "Hey Wheeljack is back!" I the wrecker yelled.

When we stopped I got out with my bag and patted my dress. I looked around and everyone was staring at me, including Miko and Jack. 

"What you've never seen a girl in a dress before?" I asked sarcastically.

"Technically, no. Miko and Mrs. Darby never wear dresses here," Arcee commented. 

Ratchet was glaring evilly at me. 

"Guess who's backs sunshine?" I asked him, smiling deviously.

"Hey, Jacqlynn," he moaned in disgust.

"Love you, too, sunshine," I pointed at him and winked, making a clicking noise with my tongue, then I was put in an bone crushing hug.

"I thought you would never be back! So I sent Wheeljack to get you, because that's the only way we could get you back!" Miko started babbling. 

Good to be back, I sarcastically thought. Good to be back.