The plan Part 2

"Raf, you are going to miss your first class!" I yelled at him while he was fiddling with his backpack.

"Coming Jacq!" He grabbed his backpack and picked up speed, catching up to me.

"Hey can I come to SF club with you?" I asked, knowing the answer in my head.

"No, I'm sorry Jacqulynn. It is just for me and my friends," he told me, a bit to quickly.

Oh, yeah. He is definitely hiding something.

"Oh, ok then. See you after school?"

"No, actually, Jack is going to take me to the club, since he is in it, too," So Jack, a kid in my class, is involved? I wonder...

"Ok, I guess I will ask Miko if she wants to hang out," I shrug, but I felt like she was involved with the "club".

"No, she is also in the club," we walked up the stairs together.

"Fine! I guess I will go home alone, then," I ran to my locker.

So, Miko, Jack, and Raf, eh? Who else?

I watched Jack carefully in math, but not like a stalker way, I mean I'm not that creepy. Wait, did I just say I'm creepy...

Anyway, after school, I waited for Raf, which luckily didn't take that long. He skipped down the stairs and ran to a yellow and black sports car. I rushed to get in my blue jeep.

When the yellow and black car went off, I followed, close behind. They went all the way to the boonies of Jasper, to the very border. They went towards a Mesa, I still follows, close behind.

Part 2 of the plan is working so well, now on to part 3, see this 'Science Fiction Club'.

A door opened and a little road appeared into the mountain. I gasped, speeding up so I won't get locked out. Once I was in, I parked my car, then ran the rest of the way, trying to be as silent as possible. The I heard voices.

"Raf, do you know where Miko is? We need to watch the newest monster truck rally!"

"No, Bulkhead. I didn't see her after school." Raf.

"Ok,"

"What about Jack, same story?" A new voice, a girl voice.

"Yep, pretty much," Raf again.

"Raf, more pictures of Bumblebee are up, get them off please?!" Another new voice.

"Sure, Ratchet,"

The I heard some buzzing, like a electronic bee. "Bumble, it's not your fault,"

"If he would've chosen a less noticeable car, this wouldn't happen!" This must be Rachet.

I sneak up and look over the border wall, still out of sight. I gasped, then covered my mouth. Robots. I saw a sandy orange one with white, by a computer. An earthy green and grey bulky one. One that was blue and a light pink, I'm guessing this is the girl. Then the one that must of driven Raf here, the yellow and black one.

I saw the girl look at me and I immediately ducked behind the wall for shelter.

"Looks like we have a new visitor," she said.

I heard some clanking, then footsteps.

"Jacq, we know your there," Raf said.

"So, this is you science fiction club?" I asked, breathing heavily behind the wall.

I felt someone grab my hand, it was Raf. "If your going to be here, you might as well be introduced!" He dragged me out to where the robots are.

"Jacq, this is bulkhead," he pointed to the green one, who waved.

"Arcee," the blue one smiled.

"Bumblebee," the yellow and black one.

"And Ratchet," the orange one had his arms crossed.

"Stop bringing meddling earthlings into our base! Now we have another life to take care of!" Ratchet said annoyed.

"First off, I'm Jacqulynn, not a melding earthing. Secondly, I wanted to see his stupid science fiction club where he goes everyday! If you have a problem with that, metal brain, then DEAL WITH IT!" I yelled the last words.

I heard a soft "ooooo," from Bulkhead.

I just stared at him, making him go silent.

"Have fun with your science fiction club, Raf," I mumbled angerly, then I walked out of the base and to my car.

"Jacq! Wait! How am I supposed to get home?" He asked, running after me.

"Get your buzzing robot to take you," I said simply, getting into the front seat of my jeep,

"Fine. Mom wants us home anyway, I guess," he got into the back.

I started the car with a sigh, then turned around, seeing the machines in my sight, watching me take off with my annoying little brother in the back.