Hopefully the last

------Wheeljack------ 

We deliver Jacqlynn back to base, she seems to be knocked out cold. She has burn marks on her shirt, and the neck. 

"What happened here?!" Ratchet screamed, seeing the sight of the fainted Jacqlynn.

"Megatron and his drones tortured her, she went out cold," I explained.

"Hey! Your back! Woah," Miko looked at Jacqlynn from the railing.

"Everybody move! We need to see how bad these burns are, Miko, Jack, you are her size, carry her to the cot and look over the burns," Miko and Jack nodded, as Arcee put her on the ground, they ran and picks up her limp body with a grunt then left it of my sight. 

"How many attacks has she been involved in?! This girl can't stay out of trouble!" Ratchet throws his hands in the air. 

"Easy, Doc, I don't know. Like three?" 

"That's three to many!" 

"Came on Ratchet calm down, maybe we should keep a tighter leash on her," Arcee commented.

"No, that's not the problem, she wouldn't have these attacks happen if he wasn't her autobot guardian!" He pointed at me furiously.

"Fine I will leave., hopefully this is the last attack she can suffer from. Hopefully this is the last time I will be here. Hopefully, if I do come back, it's not for any of you!" I smiled at the end of my rant, the transformed and left.

--------hours later------

---Jacqlynn---

My eyes opened to see a blinding white light. 

"She's awake!" Ratchet yelled, soon a crowd formed around me. 

"Thank goodness!" And "about times" arose from them.

"What happened?" I sat up  rubbing my neck, which burn heavily.

"Don't worry, after the D ship, you came back and inspected your burns. They were mild, at least. Luckily, you had that shirt there," Miko smiled.

My shirt! I looked down to see what seems to be a hold in it. 

"My favorite shirt!" I moaned.

"Oh," is all Miko said.

"Where's Wheeljack," I looked around the room.

"Oh, yeah. He burst out in a commotion then left," Jack replied.

"And he's not coming back," Ratchet added. 

"What?" I screamed.

I ran up the stairs, the burns near my sides aching.

I faced Ratchet. "Why, what did you do, Sunshine?!" I yelled at him, my yells echoing around the base.

"Nothing, he said he didn't want you to get hurt anymore, and it was his fault, so he left," he shrugged.

"Thats not the story, you pointed at him and said all her problems were his fault," Miko said. 

"You, you all despise me..." I pointed around the room, tears threatening to fall.

Ratchet messed with my friend, what felt like family. Now they won't get me.

I ran out if the base, then went as far as I could, which was half a mile, at full speed, before I stopped and sat down against a rock in defeat. 

He was gone, I don't care if I get captured again, he still is gone and that won't change.