Chapter # something around 1-36

My stomach turned as I walked through the ground bridge. Am I really doing this? For all I know I could die. Never see my family again, didn't even say goodbye to my parents. Never see the smile on my little brother's face ever again. What if I'm already dead?

All these thoughts ran through my head at a million miles per hour.

I saw that Optimus was looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked him.

"You look stressed," he said turning his veins back forward.

"I look stressed? Of course I am! What if I die? What if I never see my family again? What if-" I was interrupted by Optimus.

"Those are all likely ideas."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?!" I yelled at him.

He stopped. I looked the way he was looking. Then I saw it. It was a giant ship, like the one the decepticons have. It was beat up and old.

"Why here? Why are we here instead of the place where the new ship is?" I heard Optimus mutter.

"What is this place?" I said looking around at the scenery.

"The place where the old decepticon ship is," was the reply I got.

"Why are we here? Is Wheeljack in there?" I asked, looking at Optimus.

"If he was, there would be more guards here," he said.

I looked around that the view, not much was happening around here, and it was silent. Too silent.

"Dude, I don't like the feel of this," I said and backed up.

I ran into a cold metal surface, which caused me to jump and screech.

"Calm down Jacqlynn, it is just me."

I was soothed to know I ran into Optimus instead of something else.

It all happened so quickly, before I knew it we were surrounded by vehicons(that's not right...).

I was grabbed and tooken away in one, while Optimus was fighting them all off. Great.

"Can we at least have music while I fly off to my death?!" I yelled.

No reply.

"Great, first I go to a ship to die, and now I have to do it without music? This day keeps getting better and better! NOT." I screamed the last word.

And away I go to the tragic end of my life. For like the third time this month.

Hey! GUESS WHOS BACK, BACK AGAIN! ok, so this dude who sits next to me in SS, along pretty well, he signed up for wattpad! Now dont go follow him. He asked me to choose his username... So I based it off of the butt jiggle gang from Fairy Tail (one of my fave anime) and named him Jigglybutt994! And he kept it... Ok that's all I had to say! Also, if you see me voting for his stuff, just know it's because he forced me to.