Kill Him On Contact

---Jacqlynn's POV---

I was out training with Ayla, as usual.

We went through many battle strategies, every couple hours taking a short rest.

It's been like this for a month, train hard all day, do nothing at night. Being a Decepticon is hard, but it makes me happy that soon I will be able to fight against the Autobots, and kill Wheeljack, my nemesis.

///Wheeljack's POV///

I have gotten most of my memory back, and probably would have more of it back if it wasn't for me worrying all the time about Jacq.

"Jackie, stop worrying, it's going to be fine, listen you are mostly healed, lets raid their base and take her back!" Bulkhead suggested.

"Yeah but remember what Ratchet said before he left with Optimus? Stay here!" Jack said.

"Who cares? Let's get her back!" Miko raised her fist in the air.

"Ugh, I'm not getting out of this, am I?" Jack placed his head into the palms of his hands.

"Nope, let's go!" Miko said, she and Bulkhead got all exited.

"Yeah, let's go save Jacqlynn," I smiled.

----Jacqlynn's POV----

I was in the middle of having a nice talk with Ayla during our break, when an alarm went off.

"We are under attack, it's time! You ready for your first real fight, Racer?" Ayla asked.

"You bet!" I smirked, and we both ran out into the hallway.

We both went separate directions, and keeping alert for anyone that wasn't supposed to be here.

I heard footsteps from behind me, and I quickly turned around, to see someone who I was keeping alert for.

I shot at them but they dodged.

"Woah, easy there, Racer, right? Or do you not go by that name, Jacqlynn or Racerstreak, which one do you go by?" He asked approaching me.

I shot again, "Don't come any closer," I warned.

"Or what? You'll shoot me all the way back to Cybertron?" He chuckled.

"Shut up, I won't hesitate to kill you,"

"Ouch, that hurt, especially coming from you, Jacq," I raised an eyebrow.

"Your my arch nemesis Ayla told me about, I'm going to kill you right now, like I was told to, hope you had a nice life because it is now ending!" I started up my gun, pointed directly at his spark.

"Woah, easy there sis, you don't want to kill your twin, do you?!"

I lowered my gun.

Twin?