(Insert chapter title here)

After that fiasco, everything went back to normal, kind of sad if I say so myself. The adventure got to me and I became excited to see if anyone got killed, or severely injured.

I was in math class, working on, well, math.

It was a normal day, as far as I'm concerned. Vince was bothering Jack about racing, Miko was talking to me about something I wasn't paying attention about, and Raf was doing homework(NERD!).

After class, I walked out to see Bulkhead, Arcee, and Bumblebee waiting for the others. I walked up to Arcee.

"Hey, Jacqlynn, come to the base with us," she said.

"Sure, I will meet you there," I got in my car and went to the base.

When I reached the base (A/N the ideas are running low, so this is a sucky chapie), I saw Ratchet talking with Optimus.

"What up sunshine, Optimus Prime," I clicked my tounge and pretended to shoot them with bullets.

Ratchet stared at me with a look confusion and disgust, while Optimus didn't even pay attention to me.

"Wow, ok then, tough crowd," I whistled.

I went up and sat down on the couch, and turned it on to the racing channel. Soon after, Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Jack, Miko, and Raf came.

"Hey Jacqlynn," Jack sat next to me, Miko on my other side, and Raf stayed with Bumblebee.

The Bots talked about how the decepticons may attack next, and how they will have to defend themselves from that.

Only five minutes have passed before a message came, and it wasn't a good one.

READ THIS DANG MESSAGE IT IS FREAKING IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I left it on the cliffhanger not because I want to troll with your minds, but I HAVE RAN OUT OF IDEAS. I need you, yeah you, no not you, you. To give me an idea. Comment the idea, and there will be a 1/whatever chance you will beget picked for the next adventure or the next next adventure! K thanks!

Goldenwolf